New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby nela13 » 05 Feb 2019, 17:47

augusta wrote:@yasin666 don't go wasting your time there, the site is no longer paying. It has scam some people because it hasn't paid the last group of people that requested for payout. So you hold on until everything is sorted out that's if they are ever coming back.

I am now happy that I didn't dedicate my time to work on it. They haven't made the announced change and it seems there won't be a change at all, they have just abandoned the site.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 445

Postby ahmedo24 » 05 Feb 2019, 20:38

You shouldn't be happy that you didn't commit your time on Answeree , you are a potential earner, any site can can disappoint any body, it is better we collectively condemned this act.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby augusta » 06 Feb 2019, 04:37

Exactly @ahmedo if we don't all stand against it, this trend might still continue where sites refuses to pay after one has wasted time, data and energy for a good number of days . It can be very frustrating.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby tusziget » 06 Feb 2019, 04:39

I have visited the site and it is a surprise to me to see that there are still members who are posting on the site.They are not aware of the site's situation.That is why it is good to be active on forums, where members share with each other their experience about a site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 451

Postby Kei » 06 Feb 2019, 05:18

tusziget wrote:I have visited the site and it is a surprise to me to see that there are still members who are posting on the site.They are not aware of the site's situation.That is why it is good to be active on forums, where members share with each other their experience about a site.

I'm not sure when those members will figure it out already. It is right there's on the site and they just don't see it. They'd be heartbroken.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby ahmedo24 » 06 Feb 2019, 06:43

Probably when one of them hurriedly get to the $30 minimum payout and such person is not paid, he will broadcast the news to others.

ahmedo24

Postby augusta » 07 Feb 2019, 00:54

I wonder if they are not aware of the non availability of the admin, it still good because they're helping the site to make money because ads are still on the site and I'm sure the ads brings in money.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby sofs » 07 Feb 2019, 01:21

One of the members who posts regularly there is also here on FC. I am sure he/she knows about the problem and is still posting. I wonder why people take such risks . Its fine to test the waters, but when it has been proved that the site is failing in its responsibilities and its legitimacy is in question it is silly to still keep on posting.
It also effects those who have worked hard and have not been paid.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,883

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Feb 2019, 03:15

Most members of answeree are on forum coin and all are disappointed

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 115

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Feb 2019, 05:03

A site has scammed us and is still posting. Maybe there's something the person isn't telling us because I don't believe anyone can work for free.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 141

Postby Kei » 07 Feb 2019, 05:22

augusta wrote:I wonder if they are not aware of the non availability of the admin, it still good because they're helping the site to make money because ads are still on the site and I'm sure the ads brings in money.

I do not think it is good because while they generate income for the site, it isn't as though they'll get paid eventually. The admin keeps cheating people that way.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby tusziget » 07 Feb 2019, 06:16

I see that the site is still online and still generating revenue for the site.The site want nothing to do about it as this benefits him.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 451

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Feb 2019, 07:03

It is people who are not really aware that the site is not longer paying that are actively working to hit the $30 monthly.

ahmedo24

Postby ruthmongare » 07 Feb 2019, 17:24

ahmedo24 wrote:It is people who are not really aware that the site is not longer paying that are actively working to hit the $30 monthly.
you ought to save these people. If I was there I would have sent them a PM telling them not to invest their time there.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 141

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Feb 2019, 20:23

I dont check the site any more but whenever any one makes comment on my posts I recueve an email.

ahmedo24

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum