ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby theresajane » 02 Feb 2019, 16:59

Oh, that's so terrible. I'm actually quite relieved that I didn't discover Answered, or else, I would have the same problem right now. But, hey, whatever reason the admin has, he really has to justify the actions the site has done and has never done.

theresajane

ForumCoin: 250

Postby Kei » 03 Feb 2019, 00:47

Vehlijanta wrote:Answeree is a different website and different owner and not all websites pay

We've all learned that a long time ago.
ruthmongare wrote:Am sure he'll come back sometime later with another name and another format.

And we'll be sure to spot them form afar.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby tusziget » 03 Feb 2019, 04:01

Maybe the Answeree owner wants to sell his site and there will be updates when he has managed to accomplish it.It would be good if a new owner could bring back the site as it was before.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 03 Feb 2019, 06:12

tusziget wrote:Maybe the Answeree owner wants to sell his site and there will be updates when he has managed to accomplish it.It would be good if a new owner could bring back the site as it was before.

:angel:
There's no coming back without payment. Who would trust a site that didn't pay it's previous members regardless of whether the administration is new or not. Well I know I would not work there until I'm paid.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 288

Postby junrose123 » 03 Feb 2019, 06:23

Vehlijanta wrote:Answeree is a different website and different owner and not all websites pay

I think that this is one of the sad reality about some forum owner because there are only few who are honest to its members who are willing to pay for their hard work.

junrose123

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 279

Postby Yugocean » 03 Feb 2019, 06:27

There is already no ref commission, so payment is not a burden on Answree owner.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 963

Postby ahmedo24 » 03 Feb 2019, 07:15

junrose123 wrote:

I think that this is one of the sad reality about some forum owner because there are only few who are honest to its members who are willing to pay for their hard work.

I respect the digital global forum admin for his sincerity, he paid all users before he changed the modular oprandi of the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,467

Postby tusziget » 04 Feb 2019, 05:15

junrose123 wrote:

I think it would have been fair towards the members if Answeree would have warned the members in time that they are closing down the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Feb 2019, 13:51

Is there any announcement on the website about the pending payments or anything else important to know?

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby ruthmongare » 04 Feb 2019, 20:39

This thread should be closed until we get some update about the site otherwise will keep on repeating ourselves.

--- 04 Feb 2019, 20:41 ---

This thread should be closed until we get some update about the site otherwise will keep on repeating ourselves.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby augusta » 05 Feb 2019, 04:22

I don't think it should be closed, you're talking about getting an update , how will we get the update when it being closed or maybe a new thread might be started then.The site admins are just scammers from the look of things.

augusta

ForumCoin: 40

Postby ahmedo24 » 05 Feb 2019, 07:05

If any one wants to get an update he or she should check the website. Nothing reasonable is happening on the site at the moment.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,467

Postby sofs » 05 Feb 2019, 13:54

I have given up on checking the site or this thread. I don't think much is going to happen. If it had to happen it should have happened in January itself. However, I guess people are still posting there as I still get some notification from there once in a while. I think this thread should be kept open so that people who are new may not get duped by the site.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,468

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Feb 2019, 13:58

Most of us are keeping a close look at the website and will share any update but don't think it will happen

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby a_jerobon » 05 Feb 2019, 16:22

tusziget wrote:Maybe the Answeree owner wants to sell his site and there will be updates when he has managed to accomplish it.It would be good if a new owner could bring back the site as it was before.

The site was really good as it was before it stopped paying. The admin should at least pay the members first before selling the site if in need that's the plan.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 202

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum