*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby tusziget » 21 Jan 2019, 04:40

I have posted as well only couple of comments on the site.When I have read that there will be updates on the site I decided to wait.I will start posting again when the site will pay all the members.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby JASPREET » 21 Jan 2019, 05:04

There is no rush to join these websites we better wait for other members to receive the payment first.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby Kei » 21 Jan 2019, 05:21

I don't think anyone should be considering joining this site. At least not for now. We aren't even sure if they'll close the site next. There are other paying sites to join.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby augusta » 21 Jan 2019, 05:58

Yes@ jaspreet I think everyone should boycott the site until previous active members get paid by the site, but I'm feeling like the site might be totally abandoned or closed down in no time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby JASPREET » 21 Jan 2019, 11:14

Will see what happen because am also waiting for the updates from the active members of the website.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby sofs » 21 Jan 2019, 11:25

tusziget wrote:I have posted as well only couple of comments on the site.When I have read that there will be updates on the site I decided to wait.I will start posting again when the site will pay all the members.

Are you talking about new notifications on updates or the old one dated for 1st Jan? I have completely stopped visiting the site. It doesn't make sense to check it out anymore.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Jan 2019, 20:28

I don't think they'll pay. We've been waiting for exactly one month but nothing seems to come through.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby augusta » 22 Jan 2019, 04:31

One can't even message the admins because the dm button has been disabled. The site is fast turning into a scam site without notifying old members

augusta

Postby Kei » 22 Jan 2019, 05:32

augusta wrote:One can't even message the admins because the dm button has been disabled. The site is fast turning into a scam site without notifying old members

Sites don't notify you when they are about to turn scam. That's just the reality of working online. Sometimes you win and other times you lose. This one is a big loss.

Kei

Postby junrose123 » 22 Jan 2019, 05:48

augusta wrote:One can't even message the admins because the dm button has been disabled. The site is fast turning into a scam site without notifying old members

Well it is not good honestly because it is really behaving like a scam and it really give us a feeling that it will not anymore pay its members.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Kei » 22 Jan 2019, 06:25

junrose123 wrote:

Well it is not good honestly because it is really behaving like a scam and it really give us a feeling that it will not anymore pay its members.

It is best we try to forget about the site. If it finally pays then it's good. If not, we'll move on. It is just sad that they had to turn into this.

Kei

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 Jan 2019, 07:28

There is no need to be hopeful about the payment, move on, if they eventually pay it is to their own advantage.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby sofs » 22 Jan 2019, 11:17

ahmedo24 wrote:There is no need to be hopeful about the payment, move on, if they eventually pay it is to their own advantage.

True, but I guess its kind of late for them to even redeem themselves now. I think we need to write it off as a scam and proclaim from roof tops. Its been a month now since their announcement to pay and make changes.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby tusziget » 23 Jan 2019, 04:02

I have seen when I checked the site couple of weeks ago, that some members are still posting there.I think they should not waste anymore their time on the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby augusta » 23 Jan 2019, 04:45

I think those posting there are new members that doesn't know the site is no longer paying, it's a waste of time to work on the site now.

augusta

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum