ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby kat82 » 15 Jan 2019, 11:09

sofs wrote:No news as yet. No updates either. It's better if posters stop posting to force them to get back to those who need to be paid. I am not one of them but it is not fair to those who worked their brains and fingers off to get to payout.

When a site is soon scamming users, they will start announcing the impossible. They made users work hard and they are not paying in the name of promised changes. From monthly to daily moderation and you call that a big change? Shame on them.

kat82

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 7

Postby a_jerobon » 15 Jan 2019, 11:12

dominique wrote:Thank God I never worked on the site. I did create an account and when I say an update that "you have to reach payment threshold by December 22 other wise your points will be gone when the site updates in January." I did not start posting. I was waiting for update and I now I am convinced that the site will not pay anyone.

I also stopped posting when they said that the members should reach payout by the 22nd of December. I was tempted to work towards reaching payout but I just decided to wait till this year, it turns out it was the best decision to wait for new updates.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 220

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 11:59

Its better to stop posting on the website and see if there are any updates. No need to post waste time.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 866

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 13:15

a_jerobon wrote:I also stopped posting when they said that the members should reach payout by the 22nd of December. I was tempted to work towards reaching payout but I just decided to wait till this year, it turns out it was the best decision to wait for new updates.

I thought I could reach 3000 points, therefore I worked hard, after earning 300 points I realized that I will not teach payment threshold by December 22, therefore, I stopped posting. I also consider myself lucky because I dod not waste a lot of time on the site.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 22:39

It has not been a good one with Answeree it is my hope that the site pay before the end of the month, I find it difficult to believe that the site wanna scam us.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,941

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:53

I still hope that the site will pay all the members who have worked very hard to reach their minimum withdrawal amount, and that the site will continue his activity online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 783

Postby Kei » 16 Jan 2019, 05:30

ahmedo24 wrote:It has not been a good one with Answeree it is my hope that the site pay before the end of the month, I find it difficult to believe that the site wanna scam us.

Exactly. Seems like it but I still want to believe they will pay everyone soon. They have a reputation to keep and it is going to affect all their sites.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 247

Postby nela13 » 16 Jan 2019, 11:58

Kei wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:It has not been a good one with Answeree it is my hope that the site pay before the end of the month, I find it difficult to believe that the site wanna scam us.

Exactly. Seems like it but I still want to believe they will pay everyone soon. They have a reputation to keep and it is going to affect all their sites.

Which are their other sites?
I like Answeree but this situation it is no good for them as users feel like the site will never update about the changes and people don't know if they should keep posting or not.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 351

Postby Kei » 16 Jan 2019, 19:17

They have two other sites called "defat.net" and "how to". Although I'm not sure there are many active members. I'm a member of defat and it is as good as "not working". With this development on Answeree, I wouldn't want to work on any site they run just yet.

Kei

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Jan 2019, 20:10

Chameli wrote:
a_jerobon wrote:I also stopped posting when they said that the members should reach payout by the 22nd of December. I was tempted to work towards reaching payout but I just decided to wait till this year, it turns out it was the best decision to wait for new updates.

I thought I could reach 3000 points, therefore I worked hard, after earning 300 points I realized that I will not teach payment threshold by December 22, therefore, I stopped posting. I also consider myself lucky because I dod not waste a lot of time on the site.
exactly like me. I reached 300 points and with exactly one month I realised I couldn't reach the minimum threshold and I had to quit.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 485

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Jan 2019, 01:15

I been hearing this site and I can it in some other forum posting site. I sounds interesting, but the pay out is very high. Does anyone here cash out on this site and for how long did you make it to reach the 30$ minimum payout ?

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 531

Postby tusziget » 17 Jan 2019, 04:56

The minimum withdrawal is pretty high on Answeree, 30 USD, but we have to wait till it is possible to post again there to see when the site will update his status.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 783

Postby augusta » 17 Jan 2019, 06:21

Answeree seem to be abandoned because it doesn't look like it will be active again. This is the third week and still no update or response from them.

augusta

ForumCoin: 197

Postby sofs » 17 Jan 2019, 06:23

Its 17 days past their promised time to update, they don't seem to care what happens to people who work there. I am surprised that people are still willing and interested to work there knowing that they don't keep their promises.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,190

Postby Kei » 17 Jan 2019, 07:06

sofs wrote:Its 17 days past their promised time to update, they don't seem to care what happens to people who work there. I am surprised that people are still willing and interested to work there knowing that they don't keep their promises.

I think those people working there are new members who aren't following the support thread on the site and also threads about Answeree on other sites.

Kei

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum