New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby kaphokz » 13 Jan 2019, 11:11

I think many people said that this is like zwerl.. Is there any payments in this site?

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 176

Postby SUPERSINGH » 13 Jan 2019, 11:40

NO, Both websites are different. Zwerl and answeree are different but looks like both websites are facing some issues related to payment.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,129

Postby Kei » 13 Jan 2019, 23:59

Some members of zwerl have been facing payment issues for a while now. I guess answeree has only joined this league. Funny how members are still working at both.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby verity » 14 Jan 2019, 01:36

I wondered which is the best ask question and get paid sites Answeree or zwerl? anyone who are Both member of these 2 sites??

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 445

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 04:15

I think Answeree is preferable though it facing payment issues but the sites are doing good and I like the site alot. I think if answeree comes back alive working on it is highly recommended.

augusta

ForumCoin: 320

Postby tusziget » 14 Jan 2019, 04:17

verity wrote:I wondered which is the best ask question and get paid sites Answeree or zwerl? anyone who are Both member of these 2 sites??

For now the situation on Answeree is uncertain as there have been no updates published as promised.Zerl has made some changes and more members are quitting the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 733

Postby Whiterose » 14 Jan 2019, 04:31

I feel like it is not anymore worth it to work on the site not unless it will pay all the members that it owes.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 04:48

Am also waiting to hear updates from the active members of Answeree because it's a high paying website

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 472

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 04:52

augusta wrote:I think Answeree is preferable though it facing payment issues but the sites are doing good and I like the site alot. I think if answeree comes back alive working on it is highly recommended.

I also think that the way that the question and answer of answeree is designed is better. It looks more realistic than zwerl's in my opinion. Still no updates from answeree.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jan 2019, 06:57

Answeree is paying or not- this is important as all of us joined to get paid.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jan 2019, 07:22

Kei wrote:
augusta wrote:I think Answeree is preferable though it facing payment issues but the sites are doing good and I like the site alot. I think if answeree comes back alive working on it is highly recommended.

I also think that the way that the question and answer of answeree is designed is better. It looks more realistic than zwerl's in my opinion. Still no updates from answeree.

There is no point in being realistic of you leave your members in a state of trance and that too without paying them. Any of the two sites which pays better is undoubtedly a better option for me.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 147

Postby tusziget » 15 Jan 2019, 04:50

Interesting is that I have seen some payment proofs posted from Zwerl.It seems that the site is paying after all.I just would like to know if it is paying all the members who requested for cash out.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 733

Postby Yugocean » 15 Jan 2019, 06:05

Did anyone got paid recently from Answeree, I still very tovreturn to it, but not interestedvif it is not paying. What changes did you notice invJanuary?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 07:29

As far as I know as at yesterday Answeree has not paid any eligible members from December till date.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 269

Postby sofs » 15 Jan 2019, 10:51

No news as yet. No updates either. It's better if posters stop posting to force them to get back to those who need to be paid. I am not one of them but it is not fair to those who worked their brains and fingers off to get to payout.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,948

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum