ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby JASPREET » 10 Jan 2019, 10:59

Felt saddened to see no updates from Answeree and many have worked overtime to reach $30 for the payment

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Jan 2019, 14:34

Even of they don't come back they should at least pay those members who attained $30. That's a huge sum of money to scam someone.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 317

Postby augusta » 10 Jan 2019, 19:50

Yeah, they should start from paying old members that reached the $30. This is the only way the site can gain back it's reputation.

augusta

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 03:16

It won't be an ideal choice to choose this website if they aren't paying or updating anything.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:33

ruthmongare wrote:Even of they don't come back they should at least pay those members who attained $30. That's a huge sum of money to scam someone.

I stopped posting on Answeree when I came to know that reaching payment threshold was near to impossible.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:50

There are some members who have reached the minimum payment within one month.It is quite high the minimum cash out, but many members were active there because the site was trusted and paying.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby Kei » 11 Jan 2019, 05:48

ruthmongare wrote:Even of they don't come back they should at least pay those members who attained $30. That's a huge sum of money to scam someone.
[user][/user]
That's what I'm thinking too. At least pay up so that when you come back, members won't think twice to join again.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 587

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:20

Chameli wrote:

I stopped posting on Answeree when I came to know that reaching payment threshold was near to impossible.

Yes, just say not possible at once since those pennies can take you a full year in order to reach the minimum payment threshold. I can't even tell how people who make it do it.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 511

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Jan 2019, 07:10

It is better to run business you can sustain for a long time, reputation is very important, money gold forum admin tried to be smart but he got the result

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 93

Postby ruthmongare » 11 Jan 2019, 09:31

Kei wrote:
[user][/user]
That's what I'm thinking too. At least pay up so that when you come back, members won't think twice to join again.
it's all about creating good reputation. Now that he's scammed I bet he shouldn't try coming up with a website because we'll know him.

ruthmongare

Postby JASPREET » 11 Jan 2019, 11:50

They are not paying as per the commitment and now all there reputation is spoiled and most won't join their other websites also

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 16:39

JASPREET wrote:Felt saddened to see no updates from Answeree and many have worked overtime to reach $30 for the payment

That's true. 30$ is a high amount that many people worked hard to earn it. They should keep their promise of paying those members that earned it by 22nd December.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 16:59

If they don't pay until 22nd January then it will be and should be marked spam.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby ruthmongare » 11 Jan 2019, 19:58

Vehlijanta wrote:If they don't pay until 22nd January then it will be and should be marked spam.
yeah should be marked as a scam because qw don't want it to happen again.

ruthmongare

Postby dominique » 11 Jan 2019, 23:07

Thank God I never worked on the site. I did create an account and when I say an update that "you have to reach payment threshold by December 22 other wise your points will be gone when the site updates in January." I did not start posting. I was waiting for update and I now I am convinced that the site will not pay anyone.

dominique

ForumCoin: 23

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum