ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Jan 2019, 07:05

I check this thread more than the site, I am optimistic if getting more updates here than the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 93

Postby a_jerobon » 09 Jan 2019, 07:13

tusziget wrote:I have just checked the site yesterday,but it seems that there are no changes at all.For now I am waiting and will post again on Answeree,after the new rules will be applied.

I am also waiting for the updates so that I can continue to work there. I have also stopped working in defat and howcan since both of them are sites by answeree and I am not sure anymore if they are legit for they have not yet kept their promise of paying members by 22nd December and giving new updates this year.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:30

We need to follow this thread because most who are active on the Answeree will update all the updates in this thread

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 10:39

kat82 wrote:
tusziget wrote:I think we must have some patience and wait this month to see how things will go on on Answeree.If the site wants to make some changes it should be in January.

I believe by now the changes are already in place. What I was expecting out of then isn't what I found them to be. I had a feeling that they were changing the revenue share model but terms only changed. Only moderation of every post was introduced.

Where should I look to see the changes? I just got some mails from the site when answers have been voted up and awards have been given. Nothing other than that.

sofs

ForumCoin: 848

Postby raaman » 09 Jan 2019, 13:59

sofs wrote:I just got some mails from the site when answers have been voted up and awards have been given. Nothing other than that.

Same thing for me too. I am losing interest in the site.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,313

Postby Kei » 10 Jan 2019, 05:12

kat82 wrote:
tusziget wrote:I think we must have some patience and wait this month to see how things will go on on Answeree.If the site wants to make some changes it should be in January.

I believe by now the changes are already in place. What I was expecting out of then isn't what I found them to be. I had a feeling that they were changing the revenue share model but terms only changed. Only moderation of every post was introduced.

I've noticed that too but right now, the members that requested for payment do not care about all of that just yet. They need to see payment.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 587

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 05:20

Where have the changes been displayed? Has the site paid those who reached payout. It is rather sad to see so many people still active there despite the fact that the site has not showed itself to be trustworthy.

sofs

Postby Kei » 10 Jan 2019, 05:40

sofs wrote:Where have the changes been displayed? Has the site paid those who reached payout. It is rather sad to see so many people still active there despite the fact that the site has not showed itself to be trustworthy.

I think it is because of how much integrity they displayed in the past. Hence, members are giving the site benefit of doubt.

Kei

Postby Chameli » 10 Jan 2019, 06:15

Kei wrote:
sofs wrote:Where have the changes been displayed? Has the site paid those who reached payout. It is rather sad to see so many people still active there despite the fact that the site has not showed itself to be trustworthy.

I think it is because of how much integrity they displayed in the past. Hence, members are giving the site benefit of doubt.

Perhaps the site was earning less than the amount it was paying the users. Therefore, the site is now denying payment.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 06:25

Answeree have nothing what they did not do to pervent trash, but still they didn't earn much to pay.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,021

Postby Kei » 10 Jan 2019, 07:05

Chameli wrote:
Kei wrote:

Perhaps the site was earning less than the amount it was paying the users. Therefore, the site is now denying payment.

If at the they even say this, we'll know what exactly is the problem. But they aren't telling us anything.

Kei

Postby a_jerobon » 10 Jan 2019, 07:38

Chameli wrote:
Kei wrote:

I think so too. They were paying so much to the members at first. Maybe it is becoming so hard for them now to tell people that they cannot pay members due to lack of funds.

a_jerobon

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 437

Postby skysnap » 10 Jan 2019, 08:16

I think if you can find enough good questions then answeree can be a good starter for earning some money there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,020

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Jan 2019, 09:13

skysnap wrote:I think if you can find enough good questions then answeree can be a good starter for earning some money there.
does this mean that the site is back again. Please share the good news and more so about there pay rate.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 317

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 10:03

Kei wrote:
Chameli wrote:
Kei wrote:I think it is because of how much integrity they displayed in the past. Hence, members are giving the site benefit of doubt.

If at the they even say this, we'll know what exactly is the problem. But they aren't telling us anything.
Kei wrote:
Chameli wrote:I think it is because of how much integrity they displayed in the past. Hence, members are giving the site benefit of doubt.

Kei wrote:If at the they even say this, we'll know what exactly is the problem. But they aren't telling us anything.

Ultimately whatever decision they make sticks. However it isn't about the site alone, without members the site is nothing. They need to tell their members what they intend to do, if they mentioned a date they need to stick to it. That is professionalism.
That is what one looks for in a an earning site. For instance look at the way Forum coin faucet has declared clearly that it may close down soon. Say something. Keep the members who have spent their time and effort on the site informed. I don't think that is too much to ask.

sofs

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum