ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby tusziget » 08 Jan 2019, 04:40

I think we must have some patience and wait this month to see how things will go on on Answeree.If the site wants to make some changes it should be in January.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby amitkokiladitya » 08 Jan 2019, 06:59

I don't think we have any other option but to wait for a reply or an update from the admin.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 211

Postby Yugocean » 08 Jan 2019, 07:01

So asweree is trying again or not? I still have to check as I am planning time for it.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 1,021

Postby Kei » 08 Jan 2019, 07:14

I just keep checking the site from time to time. Few members are active which keeps the site alive but no updates still. There's nothing we can do now but watch out.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 587

Postby arunima » 08 Jan 2019, 07:23

It seems like the activity has gone down a lot and so it is not good for the site to keep delaying on its updates. It is going to effect their sister site defat too as this would also come under scanner.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 155

Postby Chameli » 08 Jan 2019, 09:42

I am not doubting the sincerity of the site like Answeree which had gained a lot of reputation in the last year.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 996

Postby Kei » 08 Jan 2019, 10:42

arunima wrote:It seems like the activity has gone down a lot and so it is not good for the site to keep delaying on its updates. It is going to effect their sister site defat too as this would also come under scanner.

I'm not sure the other sites have active members as it is right now. I hope they put out a word soon so that we can continue to work at ease.

Kei

Postby JASPREET » 08 Jan 2019, 11:53

We will still see members posting on the website so this won't stop unless admin post the reason for the delay

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 760

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 15:08

Time to say goodbye to answeree as it cannot be trusted even if they start paying.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 299

Postby ahmedo24 » 08 Jan 2019, 19:52

Let keep the hope till this month ends, if by the end of the month nothing from them then they won't be worth the reputation they have earned.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 93

Postby augusta » 09 Jan 2019, 01:33

I'm really wondering whatever happens. They were really quick with payment then so what went wrong that the site can't resume. I just wish they resume for good and update us

augusta

ForumCoin: 317

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 01:44

ahmedo24 wrote:Let keep the hope till this month ends, if by the end of the month nothing from them then they won't be worth the reputation they have earned.

Did they commit to let us know by the month's end or something? There was nothing on the site until yesterday.. have you seen any new post there by the admin? I haven't checked the site in some 36 hours.

sofs

ForumCoin: 848

Postby Kei » 09 Jan 2019, 05:06

sofs wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:Let keep the hope till this month ends, if by the end of the month nothing from them then they won't be worth the reputation they have earned.

Did they commit to let us know by the month's end or something? There was nothing on the site until yesterday.. have you seen any new post there by the admin? I haven't checked the site in some 36 hours.

There's nothing new from the admin so far. He is just making a personal suggestion to wait until the month ends. I know I'll keep checking the site as long as it is open.

Kei

Postby tusziget » 09 Jan 2019, 05:16

I am checking in as well every now and then to see if there are some updates on the site.I would be very surprised if the site will not continue his activity online, after he earned so good reputation during longer period of time.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 656

Postby kat82 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:28

tusziget wrote:I think we must have some patience and wait this month to see how things will go on on Answeree.If the site wants to make some changes it should be in January.

I believe by now the changes are already in place. What I was expecting out of then isn't what I found them to be. I had a feeling that they were changing the revenue share model but terms only changed. Only moderation of every post was introduced.

kat82

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 511

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum