*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Answeree

Postby Mai » 16 Jul 2018, 10:22

This is a site I came across while working on another forum. They Pay you for your knowledge on any question asked. You can also ask questions.

You earn 10 cents for every question you answer which must not be less than 300 characters. Payments is by PayPal when you reach $30.

Mai

ForumCoin: 5

Banner Ad

Re: Answeree

Postby simplyfred » 16 Jul 2018, 10:25

May I know what forum site it is? Have ever seen a pay-out proof? Or the site is only new?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby nela13 » 16 Jul 2018, 10:27

Never heard about this site, is it similar to weegy? I made my registration on this one but I have never really worked there. What kind of questions do we have to answer? Have you seen a payment proof from it?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby moondebi » 16 Jul 2018, 10:42

Though I'm keen on this kind of works, here the redemption threshold seems too high. We need payment proof before joining such sites. I have been to paid to answer sites before. They are not so easy to earn money from. If we get to know that the site is not paying once after reaching the redemption threshold, it would be a bitter pill to swallow.

moondebi

ForumCoin: 147

Postby Kei » 16 Jul 2018, 13:01

nela13 wrote:Never heard about this site, is it similar to weegy? I made my registration on this one but I have never really worked there. What kind of questions do we have to answer? Have you seen a payment proof from it?

I haven't tried weegy before so I can't say for sure. There are different sections to answer from like fashion and beauty, home and garden, laptops, vehicles etc. I've seen a recent proof of payment on beer money forum too. He said it took him not up to a week to reach minimum.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby chicnthin » 16 Jul 2018, 13:32

It seems good but kinda suspicious. If there is any proof of payment then I may consider joining. Although payment proofs can get faked as well.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jul 2018, 14:29

I think there are many apps and websites like that but we need to check if its paying or not.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Happyland » 16 Jul 2018, 15:25

A lot of sites like this are coming from everywhere. How much trust can we place in them? I have not heard of that site before. It could be legit; I am not sure. Does anyone have any experience with the site?

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby augusta » 16 Jul 2018, 15:48

10,cents per answers that sound good but why the high payout any payment proof from this site.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jul 2018, 16:14

It is legit, but all your posts will be checked by Admins before paying you; so you have to be sure what you are posting there.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby jaymish » 16 Jul 2018, 17:15

Sounds interesting, definitely going to check this out. Also worried about the payout though, sounds really really really high.

jaymish

ForumCoin: 37

Postby Angie10 » 16 Jul 2018, 18:06

Thanks for sharing :) But having tried a couple of similar sites, I decided it just wasn't for me. Plus, the $30 cashout threshold is a little steep for me. I think it'd take forever to reach it.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Jul 2018, 18:55

Yugocean wrote:It is legit, but all your posts will be checked by Admins before paying you; so you have to be sure what you are posting there.
We are not sure yet whether it's legit or scam because have seen some member pass $30 but still not paid even after requesting for payment.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Jul 2018, 19:29

This is nice but I wish the number of characters could be reduced cos some answers do not warrant too much analysis

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby ruthmongare » 17 Jul 2018, 06:21

ahmedo24 wrote:This is nice but I wish the number of characters could be reduced cos some answers do not warrant too much analysis
Yes you'll struggle up to make 300 words and maybe the the content is only 100 words.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum