New: Contest July 1 to July 31 - Prizes 500FC(1st)/250FC(2nd) Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Legit and good paying online jobs that works worldwide

Postby simplyfred » 03 Jul 2018, 12:53

I've been searching for Legit and good paying online jobs that works worldwide. Most good online jobs only works in some country. Do you know some that will works outside the US? Something that will works especially here in the Philippines? Thank you.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 286

Re: Legit and good paying online jobs that works worldwide

Postby metsrock69 » 03 Jul 2018, 13:15

There are many online jobs that offer outside of the US. You just have to find one that works for you and is a legit company. I have heard about many times where someone got scammed by a company both inside the US and other countries. Be careful my friend and good luck to you :)

metsrock69

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,156

Postby simplyfred » 03 Jul 2018, 13:18

metsrock69 wrote:There are many online jobs that offer outside of the US. You just have to find one that works for you and is a legit company. I have heard about many times where someone got scammed by a company both inside the US and other countries. Be careful my friend and good luck to you :)

Thank you for sharing your ideas. Indeed, that's why I am very careful now, I've been scammed many times.

simplyfred

Postby augusta » 04 Jul 2018, 04:42

it unfortunate that most good jobs online work mostly for those in tier one countries. just Google jobs online and be careful.though

augusta

ForumCoin: 271

Postby simplyfred » 04 Jul 2018, 05:13

augusta wrote:it unfortunate that most good jobs online work mostly for those in tier one countries. just Google jobs online and be careful.though

Very true. I just hope we have that kind of treat so that we can quit our offline jobs. :D Yeah, I am very careful now.

simplyfred

Postby Tendz » 04 Jul 2018, 12:52

Have you tried Swagbucks, Dollarclix, and Clixsense., they are pretty good GPT sites. And, if you want to work as a freelancer, you can find online jobs at–Upwork, Elance, Freelancer.com, Guru.com.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,259

Postby simplyfred » 04 Jul 2018, 12:57

Tendz wrote:Have you tried Swagbucks, Dollarclix, and Clixsense., they are pretty good GPT sites. And, if you want to work as a freelancer, you can find online jobs at–Upwork, Elance, Freelancer.com, Guru.com.

I think I've already tried Swagbucks then but is not working here, Clixsense I am always screen-out. Maybe I will try soon the freelancing work. Thank you for sharing. <3 <3

simplyfred

Postby Tendz » 04 Jul 2018, 13:24

I hope you get what you are looking for very soon, Simplyfred. :thumbup:

Tendz

ForumCoin: 1,259

Postby simplyfred » 04 Jul 2018, 13:28

Tendz wrote:I hope you get what you are looking for very soon, Simplyfred. :thumbup:

Hopefully my friend. Thank you so much. :thumbup:

simplyfred

Postby Kei » 04 Jul 2018, 15:59

The fact that you are here is good first off. There are other ptp like this. you can try bmf,postloop and tfw. there are also good gpt out there like clixsense, dollarclix etc. If you like freelancing, you can also check out freelancer and fiver. And oh if you are good with blogs and articles, bitlanders is cool for a decent pay.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 283

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Jul 2018, 07:43

simplyfred wrote:I've been searching for Legit and good paying online jobs that works worldwide. Most good online jobs only works in some country. Do you know some that will works outside the US? Something that will works especially here in the Philippines? Thank you.

People from your country are on demand as English teachers for Koreans and Japanese kids. 51talk,biboglobal,rarejob and tutorme are good examples of sites that prioritizes people from your country.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 440

Postby simplyfred » 05 Jul 2018, 07:46

fergus1234 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:I've been searching for Legit and good paying online jobs that works worldwide. Most good online jobs only works in some country. Do you know some that will works outside the US? Something that will works especially here in the Philippines? Thank you.

People from your country are on demand as English teachers for Koreans and Japanese kids. 51talk,biboglobal,rarejob and tutorme are good examples of sites that prioritizes people from your country.

But I don't know Koreans and Japanese language my friend. I think the hard part also is that I'm not really well in public speaking. <3

simplyfred

Postby katkat » 05 Jul 2018, 08:01

Till now I'm still looking for some online earning possibilities and I am happy that everyone here in FC is willing to share some of their sites of eanings. Have heard about this bitlander site. I will try and visit this soon and will share with you what I will discover.

Last edited by katkat on 05 Jul 2018, 11:08, edited 1 time in total.
katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 976

Postby fergus1234 » 05 Jul 2018, 08:42

simplyfred wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:

But I don't know Koreans and Japanese language my friend. I think the hard part also is that I'm not really well in public speaking. <3

I don't know it neither, My only exposure in Japanese is watching Anime. You won't speak Japanese nor Korean at all. All of your classes are in English. It is not a requirement to speak Japanese nor Korean. Your classes will be 100 percent in English. If my 18 year old highschool graduate niece can book this job, a freaking older adult can.

Your teaching materials will be all in English, But the student's version of the material have Japanese translation.

Last edited by fergus1234 on 05 Jul 2018, 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
fergus1234

ForumCoin: 440

Postby simplyfred » 05 Jul 2018, 08:44

katkat wrote:Till now I still looking for some online earning possibilities and I am happy that everyone here in FC is willing to share some of their sites of eanings. Have heard about this bitlander site. I will try and visit this soon and will share with what I will discover.

That's great my friend. Send me one or refer me if you find a great online earning site. <3 <3

simplyfred

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum