*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Mobile apps that pays with PayPal cash

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 06:09

beriut wrote:Many apps are popping up that pays via paypal now but also with the popularity of cryptocurrency today, payment via these coins also is becoming popular.

Right. It's always like those mining apps for cryptocurrencies, I doubt we can find those kind of apps via Paypal or that pays via Paypal. I still prefer Paypal as payment option if ever there's an app good enough for me to try.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 08:58

I still don't want mining apps though especially those mining apps on phones, I really don't believe that phones could mine, it might though but you can never reach the threshold.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby kaka135 » 14 Jul 2018, 09:54

I recently read about an app, AdWallet, which we can earn by watching video ad. It sounds like a good app. But it's only available to US.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jul 2018, 13:59

LOL than we cannot do anything with that, there are already many apps including swag bucks from where those fro USA can earn well

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby rosetta » 14 Jul 2018, 14:58

It take too long to earn money via apps

rosetta

ForumCoin: 128

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jul 2018, 15:30

kaka135 wrote:I recently read about an app, AdWallet, which we can earn by watching video ad. It sounds like a good app. But it's only available to US.

Most of the good paying apps are available for US. I think that we will never get to see international apps for watching videos or ads and pays high near as US pay rates.

riddy09

Postby Chameli » 14 Jul 2018, 15:48

beriut wrote:I still don't want mining apps though especially those mining apps on phones, I really don't believe that phones could mine, it might though but you can never reach the threshold.

I have never heard of mining apps. Does this actually work. I will have to check it I can ude mining apps.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby jackchun » 15 Jul 2018, 06:26

I don't like mining apps, phone can be easily damaged

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,506

Postby kataomoi » 15 Jul 2018, 07:01

Mining probably isn't suitable for smartphones. I think some people use special hardware to mine and it works, but I don't know if my phone can handle mining atm.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jul 2018, 07:42

I strongly discouraged mining with smartphone, it better to use old desktop or other hardware, though there are apps for smartphone used in mining but they are mostly CPU consumers

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 15 Jul 2018, 10:21

I think such apps are definitely needed. I am always in search of some of such apps. But don't find much of them there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jul 2018, 11:14

Yeah Mining isn't preferred on mobile and not even on regular laptop or computer as it can damage our devices. So we need special devices for mining.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby beriut » 15 Jul 2018, 14:22

There are really specialized equipment for mining and yes even ordinary or even good pcs are not really suitable for mining. I know some bitcoin mining rigs but they are very expensive.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby riddy09 » 17 Jul 2018, 05:00

Mobile apps that are for mining coins is not advisable. It's really gonna damage the smartphone and better to do it in PC where it is possible to mine profitably.

riddy09

Postby skysnap » 17 Jul 2018, 08:42

kaka135 wrote:I recently read about an app, AdWallet, which we can earn by watching video ad. It sounds like a good app. But it's only available to US.

It's sad to see that most of such apps are for US users only.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum