*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Why No one is talking about Grab Points?

Postby suny » 19 Jun 2018, 10:46

I am in India and getting surveys regularly (fewer in number though) But I have sent a message to admin to allow me to change my country starting from 23rd of this month (June 23). I know the site will be one of my most online earning sites soon. Are you still working there?

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Re: Why No one is talking about Grab Points?

Postby nela13 » 19 Jun 2018, 10:49

Last year Grabpoints reduced a lot their offers to international users, I remember I received only one payment from them, then it became so hard to earn that I gave up. glad that it is still working for you.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby nicholas99 » 19 Jun 2018, 10:50

Never been to the site, or is it an app? Kindly tell us more about the kinds of tasks done there and the approximate pay per month.

nicholas99
Banned

ForumCoin: 52

Postby suny » 19 Jun 2018, 10:54

nicholas99 wrote:Never been to the site, or is it an app? Kindly tell us more about the kinds of tasks done there and the approximate pay per month.

It's one of the best GPT sites I have come across so far. I used to earn $3-4 a day while living in India and $5-6 a day while living in Australia. Works better for Tier-1 countries but you should try it from other countries too.

suny

Postby naruto100 » 19 Jun 2018, 11:03

Lately they removed lots of things for Indian users. Yes surveys are still there, but honestly I wasn't getting through them. So left it, don't know about current condition. I am sure I have lose my earned 1000 points too because of inactivity.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby suny » 19 Jun 2018, 11:20

naruto100 wrote:Lately they removed lots of things for Indian users. Yes surveys are still there, but honestly I wasn't getting through them. So left it, don't know about current condition. I am sure I have lose my earned 1000 points too because of inactivity.

The surveys are available to Indians but lesser than what you were getting in the past. Beside the difference in payment is also there as the rate is 3300 points to 4000 points for international users. It was 3000 points for all in the past though.

suny

Postby naruto100 » 19 Jun 2018, 11:29

suny wrote:
naruto100 wrote:Lately they removed lots of things for Indian users. Yes surveys are still there, but honestly I wasn't getting through them. So left it, don't know about current condition. I am sure I have lose my earned 1000 points too because of inactivity.

The surveys are available to Indians but lesser than what you were getting in the past. Beside the difference in payment is also there as the rate is 3300 points to 4000 points for international users. It was 3000 points for all in the past though.

Yes lots of changes compare to past. In past I was active enough, but after few earning ways got stop, I stopped too. At least I was reaching to payout by multiple way, but now only surveys are there Soooo.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 15

Postby easter86 » 19 Jun 2018, 11:34

suny wrote:
nicholas99 wrote:Never been to the site, or is it an app? Kindly tell us more about the kinds of tasks done there and the approximate pay per month.

It's one of the best GPT sites I have come across so far. I used to earn $3-4 a day while living in India and $5-6 a day while living in Australia. Works better for Tier-1 countries but you should try it from other countries too.

That is too much you are earning from that site. Earning even a dollar to me from that site is a very demanding idea, considering I am always busy with other earning sites.

easter86
Banned

ForumCoin: 60

Postby kataomoi » 19 Jun 2018, 12:52

The site is relatively dead on my end. I can still enter codes if I want, but they've taken away most of the offers for me. I see that the earnings have slowed down for many people on their site and honestly, I'm surprised this site is still online.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Jun 2018, 13:17

I was never really working on it and felt bad seeing that i am unable to answer and earn from surveys so i am fine even if they go down

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ruthmongare » 19 Jun 2018, 14:15

I usually don't work on survey sites but I hope the admin will solve your issue soonest possible.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby iyanpol12 » 19 Jun 2018, 15:05

I never used this website. Perhaps I am busy on other things that's why.

iyanpol12

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 251

Postby sprite1950 » 19 Jun 2018, 15:49

I'm doing really well there at the moment. I joined a paid forum called Earnthatbuck.com. They are the sister site of Grabpoints and reading some of their posts renewed my interest.

sprite1950

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Braids » 19 Jun 2018, 17:43

Codes stop working so i stop using it. There are any new things?

Braids

ForumCoin: 545

Postby sprit2017 » 19 Jun 2018, 18:18

I never heard of Grab Points. Is it legit and available worldwide? I like survey sites, but not many are available in my country.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum