*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: A high paying job everyone tries to avoid

Postby ceci » 06 Sep 2018, 03:58

fergus1234 wrote:
mrki444 wrote:I read that US needs truck drivers and they pay almost 100 000$ per year. So I would rather choose that job.

Vehicular accidents is plenty in the US, No one died from embalming a body but thousands or even millions died from truck accidents. Truck driver is a dangerous job.

It's because it's too boring and sleepy job since the highway is too straight. :P

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Sep 2018, 14:50

Also think about all the drunk drivers and other dangers the road have at night. People are so afraid of the dead who are pretty much harmless.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby skysnap » 06 Sep 2018, 14:55

I have seen people who avoid most of the job that are not big earners like mcdonalds server etc. So depends on how much it earns people respect that.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby karasuno » 06 Sep 2018, 23:24

The job is not for everyone, especially not for the weak-hearted people.

karasuno

ForumCoin: 5

Postby sashenka » 08 Sep 2018, 14:11

mrki444 wrote:I read that US needs truck drivers and they pay almost 100 000$ per year. So I would rather choose that job.

Yeah, truck drivers are also very well paid... And I agree, I just don't see myself doing that kind of job. I suppose you get used to it, but still...

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby junrose123 » 08 Sep 2018, 14:40

I have no interest in this kind of job since I am afraid of the dead, I think it is not applicable to me.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Abigael » 08 Sep 2018, 16:04

I think if I train for the job I can manage to work as a mortician. I am a very courageous person and I like myself for that.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Netherrealmer » 06 Jan 2019, 19:34

a_jerobon wrote:I think if I train for the job I can manage to work as a mortician. I am a very courageous person and I like myself for that.

Maybe you should try it because the course is only 6 months to 1 year. Then to work abroad two year experience is enough.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Jan 2019, 20:08

fergus1234 wrote:This job will never get obsolete and will always have a high demand. It pays a lot of money and the course to learn it is just 6 months. One of the best positive factors of this job is the customers will never complain. In the US this job pays $29.55 per hour. That is like $43000 in a yearly basis in the us. In 3rd word countries I heard the payment is also high for 3rd world standards that they can buy cars.

What is the Job I am talking about? An Embalmer or a Mortician. If you have the courage to work with the dead you will get paid a lot of money. This job is in demand but only few people enters and most applicants gets hired very fast because the competition is few.

For that much money I think I could work with the dead. However do this job there must be a lot of respect. If we do not respect the dead. They will come back to live to kill us.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Alexandoy » 07 Jan 2019, 02:22

a_jerobon wrote:I think if I train for the job I can manage to work as a mortician. I am a very courageous person and I like myself for that.

That's a tough one for me because I couldn't imagine myself doing that kind of job. I once had the experience of getting inside the morgue where there was one corpse being worked on by the mortician. That robbed me of sleep for a week.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby anorona » 07 Jan 2019, 03:45

I guess US has the highest rate for this kind of job. Not all will pay as much their rate.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby Whiterose » 07 Jan 2019, 04:45

A high paying job is something that I really like to have but it is very hard to find now.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby anilmr » 07 Jan 2019, 10:31

Surely I won't be able to take up a job becuase I don't think I will be able to muster courage to work with a dead body. Psychologically I am no very strong, and in my childhood days I used to get nightmares after watching horror movies. Working with dead bodies is not my cup of tea.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby docxdrl » 07 Jan 2019, 11:05

Sorry i know how you feel but i can't do a job like that.
The memories would cause redundancy, because every where i go i will see dead people

--- 07 Jan 2019, 11:05 ---

Sorry i know how you feel but i can't do a job like that.
The memories would cause redundancy, because every where i go i will see dead people

docxdrl

ForumCoin: 148

Postby Netherrealmer » 07 Jan 2019, 11:07

Whiterose wrote:A high paying job is something that I really like to have but it is very hard to find now.

Then read what is this topic above so you know the high paying job I am talking about.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum