*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Going back to ffu

Postby tusziget » 09 Aug 2018, 03:54

I didn't returned to the site for couple of months.There might be some members,who are still posting there,just for the sake of old times,or hoping that the site will be back online.I will not post there,till there are no changes of the rules.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Meryemm » 09 Aug 2018, 13:41

I tried to sign up there but the reCAPTCHA is shut down and I couldn't successfully register there. What a shame.

Meryemm

ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 10 Aug 2018, 05:26

The only time you will be able to sign up with the site is when it is back and functioning. Immediately it is I am sure you will get the update here

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby anorona » 10 Aug 2018, 14:09

tusziget wrote:I didn't returned to the site for couple of months.There might be some members,who are still posting there,just for the sake of old times,or hoping that the site will be back online.I will not post there,till there are no changes of the rules.

yeah there are still some members posting on the site, i think those are the ones that has bern there even before it decided to become a ptpt site.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby tusziget » 11 Aug 2018, 02:42

The site used to be active and it seems that it is still active.Maybe there is a hope,that in the future some day,the site owner will change the site back,as it used to be.I guess.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum