*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Does anyone here use paymaya?

Postby ceci » 06 Jun 2018, 07:08

katkat wrote:I have recently sign up on a paymaya account and that i was able to link it to my paypal. But i still don't have the physical card. Does anyone ever use this card here?

Is it a credit card or debit card? supported by VISA or MASTER?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Banner Ad

Postby beriut » 06 Jun 2018, 07:22

I think paymaya is like a virtual credit card or rather a virtual wallet maybe and if the amount on it is exhausted there is no way you can use it to pay again unless you replenish it, you can link your paymaya account to paypal but there is a greater transaction fee i think which costs to about $2.5.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby katkat » 06 Jun 2018, 07:29

beriut wrote:I think paymaya is like a virtual credit card or rather a virtual wallet maybe and if the amount on it is exhausted there is no way you can use it to pay again unless you replenish it, you can link your paymaya account to paypal but there is a greater transaction fee i think which costs to about $2.5.
I guess that is a bit too high. I will be rechecking again to their site as i use this only to verify my paypal. I haven't transferred from my paypal yet. I think it would be best to get the opinion from those who are already using this card. Thanks.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby skysnap » 06 Jun 2018, 07:44

Paymaya seems to be limited for some countries. Not available in my country I guess.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby cinderella » 06 Jun 2018, 08:06

skysnap wrote:Paymaya seems to be limited for some countries. Not available in my country I guess.

PayMaya is a Visa and can be used to withdraw money through ATMs in other countries. However, I am not aware if this can be avail in other countries.

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Anindita » 06 Jun 2018, 08:08

I don't know, is it like PayPal?

Anindita

ForumCoin: 78

Postby Paul0000 » 06 Jun 2018, 11:52

Paymaya is mostly used in the Philippines. I have used one because I want to verify my PayPal account. Actually, it's a free virtual credit card, the card depends on your sim network. If you're using Smart Prepaid network, your card will be Mastercard and if you're using Globe network, your card will become Visa card. I don't know if it is applicable in other countries.

Paul0000

ForumCoin: 126

Postby cinderella » 08 Jun 2018, 12:48

Paul0000 wrote:Paymaya is mostly used in the Philippines. I have used one because I want to verify my PayPal account. Actually, it's a free virtual credit card, the card depends on your sim network. If you're using Smart Prepaid network, your card will be Mastercard and if you're using Globe network, your card will become Visa card. I don't know if it is applicable in other countries.

Based on some articles I read, the card can be used in other countries because it is a Visa. the amount will be converted to the currency of the country where one opts to withdraw the money.

cinderella

Postby katkat » 09 Jun 2018, 01:10

ceci wrote:
katkat wrote:I have recently sign up on a paymaya account and that i was able to link it to my paypal. But i still don't have the physical card. Does anyone ever use this card here?

Is it a credit card or debit card? supported by VISA or MASTER?

It is a debit card supported by VISa. I am just new on this paymaya but it did wonders on a few transactions that i made. And this is one reason that i have a verified paypal now.

katkat

Postby anorona » 09 Jun 2018, 01:58

cinderella wrote:
anorona wrote:I have a paymaya account but i dont have the physical card, I only used it to verify my paypal account, and on withdrawals gcash is much better since there will be no withdrawal charge. If I am not mistaken you can order physical card through their site(paymaya) and ut will be delivered to you after a week.

We have a shopping mall here where we can get a physical card instantly. The main reason why I get PayMaya is to verify PayPal and I am glad I can also use it for other purposes. I was able to verify PayPal in less than 10 minutes. I can also use it to sites that require credit card information for free trial.

Exactly, plus they also give 5% discount for prepaid load and much more discounts on online shopping sites like lazada. :)

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby cinderella » 09 Jun 2018, 11:49

anorona wrote:Exactly, plus they also give 5% discount for prepaid load and much more discounts on online shopping sites like lazada. :)

That's good to know. Well, in that case, I would still go with coinsph because it gives 10% rebates on the mobile load. I am not also fond of online shopping so I could not avail of the discount. But I like PayMaya because it is the fastest way to verify PayPal.

cinderella

Postby katkat » 10 Jun 2018, 02:21

cinderella wrote:
anorona wrote:Exactly, plus they also give 5% discount for prepaid load and much more discounts on online shopping sites like lazada. :)

That's good to know. Well, in that case, I would still go with coinsph because it gives 10% rebates on the mobile load. I am not also fond of online shopping so I could not avail of the discount. But I like PayMaya because it is the fastest way to verify PayPal.

Can you not verify paypal with Gcash? I signed up with both but i need to verify my gcash too. I am still in the process of learning how to use this. But its a good news if i can transfer to Gcash free of charge.

katkat

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jun 2018, 06:30

cinderella wrote:
skysnap wrote:Paymaya seems to be limited for some countries. Not available in my country I guess.

PayMaya is a Visa and can be used to withdraw money through ATMs in other countries. However, I am not aware if this can be avail in other countries.

Then first we have to understand it's ways; does it can be used to buy bitcoins or international fiat currencies?

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby cinderella » 10 Jun 2018, 11:47

katkat wrote:
cinderella wrote:

Can you not verify paypal with Gcash? I signed up with both but i need to verify my gcash too. I am still in the process of learning how to use this. But its a good news if i can transfer to Gcash free of charge.

Yes, you can. However, I only have PayMaya so I used it to verify PayPal. As long as the card is a Visa or a Mastercard, we can use it to verify PayPal. I only prefer PayMaya because it is convenient to use and the processing is fast. But if you already have G-Cash, then you can use it instead. You can get PayMaya after several months. The reason, so that the cards won't expire in the same month. The verified status will expire when the card expires. So if one of the cards expires, you still have another card. You have time to process the renewal of the other card.

cinderella

Postby katkat » 10 Jun 2018, 16:09

@cinderella Thank you very much for the added information that you shared. So far in my 10 days here I already learned a lot but i am still lost at times lol. Sometimes i forgot what topics that i wanted to view the responses. Wow this is actually tough. I know it will still be a long way before i will be used to the site.

katkat

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum