ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Need online work, Badly

Postby JASPREET » 17 May 2018, 07:58

If you want to Earn more money then you need to look for job as i don't think you can make much from online in short time

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 142

Postby Zinha » 17 May 2018, 08:11

If all you need is pocket money then if you work hard online you will earn some but in a real job your income will be higher. Wish you luck.

Zinha

ForumCoin: 289

Postby nela13 » 17 May 2018, 15:59

There are some sites that can bring you some good extra income. You can join Mylot and receive a little every month but also Prolific academic and Spare 5, if you have good writing skills you can try Bitlanders or Virily.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,536

Postby augusta » 17 May 2018, 16:25

i don't think virily can give one a good income @nela13 I'm.on that site but it a very slow earning reaching the minimum.$10 might be long

augusta

ForumCoin: 152

Postby sprit2017 » 17 May 2018, 18:13

You can try Mylot, Ayuwage, Crowdflower, you can build a blog, attract many readers. This is the hard part. I need some ideas also. It's difficult to even find sites to earn pocket money, not to mention a higher income.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 57

Postby anorona » 18 May 2018, 03:07

It is hard to get a regular job online especially for student since most of the company that offers regular jobs online requires college degree. I think having your own website can suit if you really want to earn good amount. But this would require a lot of patience and promotions too, some things dont come easy, especially on online works. :)

anorona

ForumCoin: 446

Postby kaphokz » 18 May 2018, 05:38

augusta wrote:k well for tier 1 countries where is your location because it really matter

Yes, that is my main problem because I am not living in a tier 1 country

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 201

Postby arunima » 18 May 2018, 05:43

thisnthat wrote:There are "real" work at home jobs, but it will probably take you a lot of time doing research to find a legit one that is a good fit for you.

Most people on here do quick gigs and add up the nickels. It's easier that way when/if you don't have large chunks of time to devote. It does add up, but it's usually best to use a bunch of make money online sites rather than just one.

Good luck.

This is a practical and wise advice. Being a student you might be very busy and would have little time on hand for your job. To earn a decent amount through online jobs, you need to be there for long hours be it article writing, taking surveys, forum discussions...they need your time and the earning goes very slow. A part time offline job might earn you better in less hours. You need more time for your studies. :)

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,135

Postby JASPREET » 18 May 2018, 08:28

There are websites like Beer Money forum on which you can earn 2 dollars with posting only, so you should try

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 142

Postby ruthmongare » 18 May 2018, 09:39

JASPREET wrote:There are websites like Beer Money forum on which you can earn 2 dollars with posting only, so you should try
Being realistic we cannot earn $2 on bmf.Even the old and active mbers don't earn $1 unless they do the tasks in market place.We all know bmf has become quite hard...

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 738

Postby nela13 » 18 May 2018, 09:47

augusta wrote:i don't think virily can give one a good income @nela13 I'm.on that site but it a very slow earning reaching the minimum.$10 might be long

The site is, in fact, slow, but some users are earning good because they devote some time to it (which is not my case), and I think the site has a lot of potentials to become a great one.

nela13

Postby mrki444 » 18 May 2018, 11:11

You can earn on BMF 1$ per day but you need to bring new information about programs and add good revisions.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 409

Postby suny » 18 May 2018, 11:12

I suggest you join Bitlanders. If you login regularly and complete the essential tasks regularly (watching 5 videos and reading 5 articles which takes hardly 10 minutes) you get anything 15-20 cents per day. If you write articles and submit them then your earning increase according to your submission. I can see people are earning $6-7 per day. By the way, I have redeemed twice from this site (once to buy gems and another redemption came to my PayPal)

suny

Referrals: 61
ForumCoin: 373

Postby nela13 » 18 May 2018, 11:13

mrki444 wrote:You can earn on BMF 1$ per day but you need to bring new information about programs and add good revisions.

One needs to be very careful with what posts in BMF, if the owner considers your comments trash you will get banned easily.

nela13

Postby cinderella » 18 May 2018, 11:29

You can also try transcribing. You need to listen to the pre-recorded audio and you need to transcribe it. TranscribMe pays 20 dollars per hour.

cinderella

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,117

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum