*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: KO Trivia app

Postby kaphokz » 14 May 2018, 09:32

Woah, thank you for sharing let me try that app

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby BernadineGarcia » 14 May 2018, 10:35

tried the app last week and questions were very difficult, cant stand a chance tho. my brain doesnt work that well :D

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby anorona » 14 May 2018, 16:30

BernadineGarcia wrote:tried the app last week and questions were very difficult, cant stand a chance tho. my brain doesnt work that well :D

yes but they do give choices and that is a good part, and one of the player said that some questions are being repeated so having good memorycan also help.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby sprit2017 » 15 May 2018, 12:05

I am not so good at Trivia, but I think it's worth a try. It's difficult to me, but I will try to learn and to practice more. I hope they are not a scam.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 380

Postby chicnthin » 13 Jul 2018, 13:17

I've spent so much time watching ads and it's kinda hard to win a tournament. Though I got paid $0.05 as well.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 220

Postby PsycheScribbles » 14 Jul 2018, 05:58

It really is legit but you really have to be adept in trivias because the competition is really hard.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby Kei » 14 Jul 2018, 06:54

I tried this app and I quickly uninstalled it. It was not well compatible with my device and it kept freezing. It is very legit besides.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby verity » 14 Jul 2018, 07:10

BernadineGarcia wrote:its easy if you're a genius but for an average person like, cant stand a chance
hi i gonna laugh with myself when you said the genius thing ! and not all people whos in k.o trivia who win some bucks are genius. its called luck

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby beriut » 14 Jul 2018, 09:20

I tried this app but I can't win :lolno: , I thought that some players might be bots but maybe I'm just too unlucky.

beriut

ForumCoin: 81

Postby rosetta » 14 Jul 2018, 16:52

Not heard of this app. I tried one trivia app it was waste of time.

rosetta

ForumCoin: 128

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jul 2018, 19:44

Is anyone working on HQ trivia app.Its more related to this app.I want to download between these two apps and am still analysing them.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby chicnthin » 19 Jul 2018, 23:56

I wont 5 cents there but the time I've spent there was obviously not worth the price that I've won.

chicnthin

Postby sashenka » 31 Jul 2018, 10:20

I have been wanting to install a trivia app for some time now, that could also earn me some cents and this might be an option. Is it available in the Google Store, tho?

sashenka

ForumCoin: 12

Postby PsycheScribbles » 31 Jul 2018, 10:25

Due to the high number of participants, it is very hard now to win. I occasionally win before but I gave up because I lose to those people with many lives.

PsycheScribbles

ForumCoin: 336

Postby chicnthin » 31 Jul 2018, 11:40

PsycheScribbles wrote:Due to the high number of participants, it is very hard now to win. I occasionally win before but I gave up because I lose to those people with many lives.

One time I created a second account because beginners have bonus lives. I won with that account but it turns out that you can only have one account per paypal acc.

chicnthin

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum