New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 18 Jul 2019, 06:35

Been a while since I've visited Microworkers. I think I will give it another try. I have about 3 plus in there I will take it seriously.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 579

Postby JASPREET » 18 Jul 2019, 07:08

Microworkers is a seriously great website with seriously paying offers and they are serious in making it big for the users and taskers

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby ruthmongare » 18 Jul 2019, 17:19

I was very happy to receive $20 from micro workers and more tasks are added after every hour and those tasks are rated well.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 165

Postby tusziget » 19 Jul 2019, 03:42

Congrats to your achievements in Microworkers.It seems that there are very good offers this period and some members are doing well there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby katkat » 19 Jul 2019, 06:38

I can't remember if I have been a member of this site but I think I can give it a try this time. I am still looking for additional earnings and I can't find a new site to join.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 267

Postby JASPREET » 19 Jul 2019, 07:25

ruthmongare wrote:I was very happy to receive $20 from micro workers and more tasks are added after every hour and those tasks are rated well.

Congrats on the payment so how much time you take to earn the $20 and do they deduct the fee from your account?

JASPREET

Postby ruthmongare » 19 Jul 2019, 15:28

JASPREET wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:I was very happy to receive $20 from micro workers and more tasks are added after every hour and those tasks are rated well.

Congrats on the payment so how much time you take to earn the $20 and do they deduct the fee from your account?
I can't recall how long I took to earn but its roughly 2 months because I wasn't giving the site enough time. Yes they deducted $1 as the fee. Its not that much.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 165

Postby sprit2017 » 19 Jul 2019, 15:34

kaka135 wrote:I like Microworkers too. Well, I haven't try out picoworkers, rapidworkers or other sites yet. I am kinda tired of doing those sign up tasks, but at microworkers, there are some simple tasks that seem to be offered by real companies.

1. I just completed the Cantonese tasks, worth 50 cents each (though not approved yet). These tasks are simple and good pay, but they aren't available always.
2. There was a iPhone app testing. It's worth $1 for the initial test (just typing 3 sets of data), and then another longer test which is worth $10 for typing 32 sets of data. (I haven't get approved for the longer test yet.)
3. I am currently working on data entry tasks, worth 3 cents each. It's paying low, but it's simple. I have done quite a few of them, and got more than $1 within a day.

I hope there are more tasks like these. I enjoyed these tasks more than those signing up tasks. :P

I guess it's good for us to check out the available job list, as we may find some interesting tasks to do. I am planning to be more active at microworkers if there are more tasks like these. :)

What are the data entry tasks? I am using Microworkers and I am not sure if I saw these tasks.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 119

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Jul 2019, 16:41

I think the person who has completed the data entry task should share the link of the task for other users.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,066

Postby tusziget » 20 Jul 2019, 04:18

Maybe those tasks were completed very fast and the other members didn't grabbed the specific offers.It is good that there are many offers in Microworkers.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby JASPREET » 20 Jul 2019, 07:35

There can be tasks with less spots so when we see should complete them and don't wait for right time as they may remove after filling of all spots

JASPREET

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum