New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jul 2019, 16:01

mrki444 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Which website are you talking about Mrki? What's the highest you are able to earn from the website in a day ?

I'm talking about Microworkers. Few times I earned there 70+ cents per day.

That's great to know my friend. I'll try to recover my account if possible and start using trying my luck.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,082

Postby ruthmongare » 14 Jul 2019, 18:22

With micro workers you can make as much cash as you want depending on your work.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 165

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jul 2019, 01:20

If you accept or not still the users from USA end up earning a dime extra from the micro task websites.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 167

Postby tusziget » 15 Jul 2019, 04:00

That is true.However, I am content if I can earn some extra cents from micro tasks. :) That will add up to my earnings.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jul 2019, 04:38

Micro tasks pay a little bit higher then other works because not everyone can complete tasks in the required criteria and provide proof for it

--- 15 Jul 2019, 04:40 ---

Micro tasks pay a little bit higher then other works because not everyone can complete tasks in the required criteria and provide proof for it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 425

Postby suny » 15 Jul 2019, 05:27

I still consider Amazon's mturk the top micro working site which was available for Americans and Indians for same amount of cash in the past and rest for Amazon Vouchers. But the site does not accept Indians any more.

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 460

Postby ruthmongare » 15 Jul 2019, 16:55

suny wrote:I still consider Amazon's mturk the top micro working site which was available for Americans and Indians for same amount of cash in the past and rest for Amazon Vouchers. But the site does not accept Indians any more.
the fact that its not opened worldwide, is a very great disadvantage to us as the international members.

ruthmongare

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Jul 2019, 02:12

If you check you will find spare5 open for all users and earning capabilities are on higher side.

Vehlijanta

Postby tusziget » 16 Jul 2019, 03:38

Spare5 has worked excellent way for many members and as I have seen from many payment proof they have earned well from it.For me was just a waste of time.

tusziget

Postby ceci » 16 Jul 2019, 13:16

Microworkers still the best, to me. I have done 4 special HG tasks worth $2 but yet approved.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,857

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jul 2019, 15:49

That's great to know, I think you were able to make good money from MW earlier as well? How much was that?

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,082

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Jul 2019, 17:40

ceci wrote:Microworkers still the best, to me. I have done 4 special HG tasks worth $2 but yet approved.
wooow that's nice and very jealous and am sure the tasks have been filled already but no problem.

ruthmongare

Postby kaka135 » 16 Jul 2019, 20:33

I like Microworkers too. Well, I haven't try out picoworkers, rapidworkers or other sites yet. I am kinda tired of doing those sign up tasks, but at microworkers, there are some simple tasks that seem to be offered by real companies.

1. I just completed the Cantonese tasks, worth 50 cents each (though not approved yet). These tasks are simple and good pay, but they aren't available always.
2. There was a iPhone app testing. It's worth $1 for the initial test (just typing 3 sets of data), and then another longer test which is worth $10 for typing 32 sets of data. (I haven't get approved for the longer test yet.)
3. I am currently working on data entry tasks, worth 3 cents each. It's paying low, but it's simple. I have done quite a few of them, and got more than $1 within a day.

I hope there are more tasks like these. I enjoyed these tasks more than those signing up tasks. :P

I guess it's good for us to check out the available job list, as we may find some interesting tasks to do. I am planning to be more active at microworkers if there are more tasks like these. :)

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 686

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Jul 2019, 01:56

There are too many tasks which you are completing and at this pace you'll reach the threshold in a week

Vehlijanta

Postby tusziget » 17 Jul 2019, 03:49

That is really awesome to see members are earning well in Microworkers.Maybe I will return to the site, as I have there about 1 USD in my account.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum