ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby JASPREET » 16 May 2019, 10:43

There are gambling tasks available on hive offers where we need to buy gambling tickets for a reward.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 933

Postby rakski » 16 May 2019, 10:48

Rational Mind wrote:I am on a handful off micro job sites. My favorite is Picoworkers. I have not only withdrawn my earnings but also used my earnings to pay for my jobs. What's yours?

What do you do in picoworkers? Is it open for international workers?

rakski

ForumCoin: 744

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 May 2019, 15:50

Picoworkers is open for all countries but I heard from members from Bangladesh and even Kenya that they are disqualified from many tasks

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 May 2019, 16:44

This is due to applicability of task and the user who post task has the option to select the countries of members they accept.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby tusziget » 18 May 2019, 03:54

Yes, that totally depends on the task givers.They require that the members to be possible to do the tasks to be from a specific country.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 174

Postby ruthmongare » 24 May 2019, 06:52

There's a task in micro workers going at $4 and requires 20 minutes to finish I wish people could grab this opportunity.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 374

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 24 May 2019, 06:55

That is a good earning already. I wish I am on microworkers so I can take advantage of this simple task.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 984

Postby JASPREET » 24 May 2019, 10:23

The taskers should try to post all requirements to verify the job qualified or not otherwise it will delay the payment

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 933

Postby skysnap » 24 May 2019, 11:56

Rapidworkers seems to have some gigs this month. So anyone there can find them useful and earn few cents here and there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,399

Postby Vehlijanta » 24 May 2019, 13:41

I like to know about websites which work for all users and which don't make any discrimination on the ground of one's demographics.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby raaman » 24 May 2019, 13:56

Vehlijanta wrote:don't make any discrimination on the ground of one's demographics.

You will come to know about this only when you join a site. Where it is not allowed for your country, a window will pop up intimating the same.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,361

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 May 2019, 15:00

I like to complete the simple sign up offers or tasks which are related to sharing content on the social networking website. These are easier as compared to other tasks.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby Angie10 » 24 May 2019, 18:29

Do you guys not find the long-winded way of doing things boring LOL?! Following some link to do something and then another and another. Then having to copy a link or links to post on the site... yawn fest. After all that, being rewarded with something as paltry as $0.03 is just too disheartening for me. I tried a few times and can't be doing with it.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,356

Postby Ash » 24 May 2019, 19:49

Angie10 wrote:Do you guys not find the long-winded way of doing things boring LOL?! Following some link to do something and then another and another. Then having to copy a link or links to post on the site... yawn fest. After all that, being rewarded with something as paltry as $0.03 is just too disheartening for me. I tried a few times and can't be doing with it.

That's why you got to do it from time to time only. Focus on the high paying tasks and don't pay attention to the smaller jobs. Of course, it's easy for me to say as I have other methods of making money so for some that $0.03 might be important.

Want to make money for posting? Join a brand new Paid-to-Post forum. Come & Say Hello :D
View My Portfolio To See Projects That I Have Worked On
Ash

ForumCoin: 834

Postby tusziget » 25 May 2019, 04:36

It depends on how much time you need to invest to do some tasks, and how much they are paying.It is easy to do some calculations and see if it is worth it doing those tasks.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 174

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum