New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Angie10 » 17 Apr 2019, 11:51

riddy09 wrote:
Angie10 wrote:I just find 10 cents per task soul-destroying and to think that's not even the lowest paid task! And those tasks are so long-winded I keep asking myself if I can even be bothered faffing about with them. It's crazy.

There are even 1-2 cents per task which is ridiculous. 10 cents is okay for sign up but then, I prefer to have $1 sign up but that usually never happen because the sites they offer usually GPT sites and have little reward.

I think it's crazy and on that basis, I think I'll leave micro-task sites well alone and do something else. I find the tasks very tedious, fiddly and just annoying. Even the ones that require comments on a forum aren't straight forward - it has to be go here, there and everywhere before you earn 1 cent - like WTF?!? :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,332

Postby naxewp81 » 17 Apr 2019, 12:04

Angie10 wrote:I just find 10 cents per task soul-destroying and to think that's not even the lowest paid task! And those tasks are so long-winded I keep asking myself if I can even be bothered faffing about with them. It's crazy.

10 cents? How small/easy is the task?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 79

Postby Ash » 17 Apr 2019, 13:10

mrki444 wrote:I didn't see for long time such jobs. I can't find anywhere app install jobs which are worth 0.50$.

I think it was offered as a HG job on MicroWorkers so it may not be available for everyone. It's pretty good especially for such a large reward of $10

Ash

ForumCoin: 382

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Apr 2019, 14:33

Hive offers used to have good offers and from those I was able to earn and request payment inside few days

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby ruthmongare » 19 Apr 2019, 15:39

naxewp81 wrote:

10 cents? How small/easy is the task?
there are many tasks going for 10 cents like sign up jobs, Facebook likes and Instagram likes among others. If interested you can check the out.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Apr 2019, 15:59

Earning 10 cents for likes is quite decent but I have some issues with my micro workers account and will try to sort it out.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,539

Postby mrki444 » 20 Apr 2019, 10:03

My succes rate on Microworkers fall below 75% so I can't do any more basic jobs, on HG.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 130

Postby ruthmongare » 20 Apr 2019, 10:43

mrki444 wrote:My succes rate on Microworkers fall below 75% so I can't do any more basic jobs, on HG.
that's so unfortunate and latterly there are a lot of tasks around 154 tasks that I can do.

ruthmongare

Postby Ash » 20 Apr 2019, 11:51

mrki444 wrote:My succes rate on Microworkers fall below 75% so I can't do any more basic jobs, on HG.

That's a shame. Was it something you did or was the task user not accepting your jobs for some reason? I usually go for the easy tasks where almost nothing can wrong for me to be denied.

Ash

Postby Vehlijanta » 20 Apr 2019, 13:58

I hate these rating system on micro job websites and once you are in jail it's tough to get out.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 321

Postby katkat » 20 Apr 2019, 14:23

I don't have the patience of labeling or something from those micro jobs. But it's quite tempting when I can see and read success stories about this. I just hope I that I can learn easy. Seems a very difficult job to do and a boring one. What do you think. Is it boring or challenging?

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 794

Postby Ash » 20 Apr 2019, 14:30

To be fair, I've never had an issue with ratings on MicroWorkers so you just have to be careful with the quality of the work that you provide for these tasks.

Ash

Postby ruthmongare » 20 Apr 2019, 17:41

Ash wrote:To be fair, I've never had an issue with ratings on MicroWorkers so you just have to be careful with the quality of the work that you provide for these tasks.
its just a matter of making sure you give real proofs and follow instructions well. My rating is 96% as of now.

ruthmongare

Postby mrki444 » 21 Apr 2019, 07:52

Ash wrote:That's a shame. Was it something you did or was the task user not accepting your jobs for some reason? I usually go for the easy tasks where almost nothing can wrong for me to be denied.

I was not active for almost a month so it is not their mistake it's my. Don't worry, I can solve task again.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 130

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Apr 2019, 11:24

Vehlijanta wrote:I hate these rating system on micro job websites and once you are in jail it's tough to get out.
some people are doing pretty well there but its just a matter of getting addicted and working to reaching your goal.

ruthmongare

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum