ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby JASPREET » 12 Apr 2019, 10:02

ruthmongare wrote:
Tendz wrote:I'm not having much time to be online on microworkers these days, and my earnings there are moving at a slow pace right now.
its because you don't check the site oftenly for new tasks. I am having 152 tasks at the moment.

152 tasks? Are these tasks low paying or decently paying? I think they are paying through Skrill also?

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 902

Postby ruthmongare » 12 Apr 2019, 18:58

JASPREET wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:
Tendz wrote:I'm not having much time to be online on microworkers these days, and my earnings there are moving at a slow pace right now.
its because you don't check the site oftenly for new tasks. I am having 152 tasks at the moment.

152 tasks? Are these tasks low paying or decently paying? I think they are paying through Skrill also?
most of the tasks start from 10 cents per task. Yes they have several payment processors skrill being one of them.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 341

Postby mrki444 » 12 Apr 2019, 19:15

ruthmongare wrote:most of the tasks start from 10 cents per task. Yes they have several payment processors skrill being one of them.

This is some average price for tasks on micro jobs sites.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 206

Postby Joseph83 » 12 Apr 2019, 19:20

SUPERSINGH wrote:It is picoworkers.com for me and I may start working on it again after sometime to make some cash every month

What is minimum payout in pico workers?

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 311

Postby JASPREET » 13 Apr 2019, 09:56

When I joined the minimum was $7 but heard now its $5 so its between $7 - $5

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 902

Postby riddy09 » 14 Apr 2019, 03:09

JASPREET wrote:When I joined the minimum was $7 but heard now its $5 so its between $7 - $5

I've never heard of minimum threshold of $7 in any sites. It's usually in the denomination of $1, $5, $10 and so on regardless of fees or without fees. I still prefer in minijobs with $5-10 because it usually have fees.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Apr 2019, 03:14

Is Picoworkers similar to CrowdFlower or it the old CrowdFlower? I have used CrowdFlower before but I haven't earn from there.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 984

Postby tusziget » 14 Apr 2019, 03:45

Picoworkers has nothing to do with Crowdflower.Picoworkers is a different platform, where you can complete different tasks, such as doing sign ups, visiting websites etc to earn cash.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 139

Postby Vehlijanta » 14 Apr 2019, 08:04

I will choose the micro job website with lower threshold of $1 so as to request payment when I desire

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 639

Postby skysnap » 14 Apr 2019, 10:01

Microworkers has my vote. I know one thing for sure on such sites it can be fun to reach the payout. It may be low but it's worth it.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,368

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Apr 2019, 13:27

My choice is still Picoworkers because its one of the two websites from which I was able to get paid and is still working and paying, other is hive offers.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,755

Postby naxewp81 » 14 Apr 2019, 13:35

Is Picoworkers paying? I considered about joining it before but after reading about pending payments and banned accounts without reason, I changed my mind.

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby katkat » 14 Apr 2019, 13:39

i am in Hive and I actually downloaded their apps but too lazy to do those mirco jobs. Now tell me those of you who are in this kind of job, is it worth the time you spent for the earnings you got? Still wondering as most of what I read said that the pay is very low and to add that the site is slow paying as well.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 394

Postby simplyfred » 15 Apr 2019, 11:05

katkat wrote:i am in Hive and I actually downloaded their apps but too lazy to do those mirco jobs. Now tell me those of you who are in this kind of job, is it worth the time you spent for the earnings you got? Still wondering as most of what I read said that the pay is very low and to add that the site is slow paying as well.

Hivemicro for me used to be a good site for earning but though it is not that good today sometimes I am still doing it. I am doing it while doing humanatics.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 353

Postby naxewp81 » 15 Apr 2019, 12:52

simplyfred wrote:Hivemicro for me used to be a good site for earning but though it is not that good today sometimes I am still doing it. I am doing it while doing humanatics.

How's the earning in Hivemicro so far for you? I thought there are fewer jobs to do now?

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum