ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Ash » 28 Mar 2019, 17:18

I can't remember if it was Spare5 but it was one of the micro job sites that was recommended here and it was awful. The only one that has been decent and worked for me so far is Microworkers.

Ash

ForumCoin: 9

Postby ruthmongare » 28 Mar 2019, 20:09

kingcool52 wrote:I can't remember if it was Spare5 but it was one of the micro job sites that was recommended here and it was awful. The only one that has been decent and worked for me so far is Microworkers.
I have an account with spare 5 but still stuck in the testing. I just find the test so hard and so far I have only ten cents.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby simplyfred » 28 Mar 2019, 20:54

Tendz wrote:Spare5 turned out useless for me too. There were some tasks left for me when I first joined it, and almost all of them were pretty hard. Now, there are no task available in that site.

Same here. Always no task. I've manage to have $0.22 in my account there but after that no task anymore while using my desktop computer. So I think it is not that good site.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 35

Postby riddy09 » 29 Mar 2019, 00:44

simplyfred wrote:Same here. Always no task. I've manage to have $0.22 in my account there but after that no task anymore while using my desktop computer. So I think it is not that good site.

They say that the best is the American time zones. This way you can expect more tasks to do not only in Spare5 but other microjobs. I've also not managed to aim the minimum because of that issue of tasks.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 29 Mar 2019, 13:15

JASPREET wrote:i have account on Spare5 and was able to earn $0.20 but after that tasks are so much tricky

They are not tricky. There are instruction to follow so we can always go back to the instruction page when we need to clsrify something.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8

Postby SUPERSINGH » 29 Mar 2019, 15:53

ruthmongare wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:I can't remember if it was Spare5 but it was one of the micro job sites that was recommended here and it was awful. The only one that has been decent and worked for me so far is Microworkers.
I have an account with spare 5 but still stuck in the testing. I just find the test so hard and so far I have only ten cents.

I think if we run a competition of users who are worst at spare5 then I will beat everyone with flying color

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby Vehlijanta » 29 Mar 2019, 16:20

If I take my time and concentrate on a website then their is nothing that can stop me.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 30 Mar 2019, 06:33

I have got bored of doing microjobs. Moreover I recently received an email that someone was trying to access my email account which I use for registering on micro non sites. This made me feel insecure about working on such sites.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 10

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 30 Mar 2019, 06:42

amitkokiladitya wrote:I have got bored of doing microjobs. Moreover I recently received an email that someone was trying to access my email account which I use for registering on micro non sites. This made me feel insecure about working on such sites.

What was your go to microjobs before and why you got bored?

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 8

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Mar 2019, 15:20

It is picoworkers.com for me and I may start working on it again after sometime to make some cash every month

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,963

Postby Angie10 » 30 Mar 2019, 15:24

I just had a quick glance at sample microtasks on PicoWorkers and at first glance, they seem like a better selection of tasks than the ones I saw on Microworkers. **Sigh** I might register there and see how I get on.

Also, may I add, they seem to offer even decent paying tasks that we wouldn't usually be eligible for! I think I'm sold!

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 1,607

Postby Vehlijanta » 30 Mar 2019, 17:05

These websites are low paying. Figure eight and Spare5 are high paying ones.

Vehlijanta

Postby riddy09 » 31 Mar 2019, 01:31

Vehlijanta wrote:These websites are low paying. Figure eight and Spare5 are high paying ones.

They are still low for me. The micro ones that standard are usually $1 for surveys but with figure eight it's lower and you know that there are different instructions that we need to follow and of course, pass the test first.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 138

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Mar 2019, 18:47

I was able to do a simple task at micro workers that involved matching images and earned 40 cents and there was one that paid 50 cents through voting. Micro workers is the best micro job site.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 154

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Apr 2019, 00:59

riddy09 wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:These websites are low paying. Figure eight and Spare5 are high paying ones.

They are still low for me. The micro ones that standard are usually $1 for surveys but with figure eight it's lower and you know that there are different instructions that we need to follow and of course, pass the test first.

Not low paying for those which are completing tasks worth only $0.05 per task

Vehlijanta

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum