ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 02 Feb 2019, 15:01

tusziget wrote:I think Picoworker is better than Hive.There are more offers available and it is possible to reach the minimum cash out within a month.
I thought I was the only one who find pico workers better than hive micro. The site itself has lots of tasks and some are rated well unlike some days before.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 300

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Feb 2019, 16:20

Minimum is only $5 so no doubt that it's possible to achieve in a month.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 704

Postby kingcool52 » 02 Feb 2019, 20:51

How hard is it to earn with Pico Workers though? I find that some sites have low minimum cashout amounts but it takes time to reach it.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 327

Postby Rational Mind » 02 Feb 2019, 22:25

I am done with microjob site. The job requirements are high, yet payment is very poor and then they have complicated withdrawal process.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 03 Feb 2019, 04:52

This is the same problem I have requirements very high, withdrawal process so complicated but the need high level of output what insensitivity. Site owners are beginning to behave like bosses offline with very sh**ty attitude.

augusta

ForumCoin: 31

Postby simplyfred » 03 Feb 2019, 05:19

I concluded that microjob sites seems a slavery works. All jobs in hivemicro right now will just give few cents within an hour of work. I miss the days when they offer a job that will earn me a dollar or two within an hour. Hopefully, those days will comes back.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,406

Postby amitkokiladitya » 03 Feb 2019, 05:55

simplyfred wrote:I concluded that microjob sites seems a slavery works. All jobs in hivemicro right now will just give few cents within an hour of work. I miss the days when they offer a job that will earn me a dollar or two within an hour. Hopefully, those days will comes back.

Has hivemicro come up with some or the other new working sites. I stopped working on the site after there were no offers.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 214

Postby kingcool52 » 03 Feb 2019, 19:09

I joined Pico Workers today to check it out. Didn't really have a proper look but it doesn't seem to be as good as MicroWorkers in my opinion

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 327

Postby ruthmongare » 03 Feb 2019, 19:31

kingcool52 wrote:I joined Pico Workers today to check it out. Didn't really have a proper look but it doesn't seem to be as good as MicroWorkers in my opinion
the problem is that most of its tasks are not well rated unlike the case with micro workers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 300

Previous

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum