ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby mrki444 » 30 Jan 2019, 08:23

I also learned many stuff working there. Fake accounts, find data, social media sharing, ideas, new sites. Working there I saw many types of online business.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,081

Postby skysnap » 30 Jan 2019, 10:08

I think rapid workers and the amazon mechanical turk seems to be two good sources for revenue. And it can pretty much help on many points.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,095

Postby JASPREET » 30 Jan 2019, 10:24

Microjob websites also works with the location of the member and they specifically reserve well paying tasks for US members and low paying for others and then ban few members from Nigeria or Bangladesh from entering tasks

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,416

Postby Ash » 30 Jan 2019, 11:38

There was a really good offer for creating GMX emails for around $0.60 per email but unfortunately, the site blocks you from making multiple emails after a while which was a shame. Loved completing that offer on Micro Workers.

Ash

ForumCoin: 436

Postby suny » 30 Jan 2019, 11:43

JASPREET wrote:Microjob websites also works with the location of the member and they specifically reserve well paying tasks for US members and low paying for others and then ban few members from Nigeria or Bangladesh from entering tasks

I did not feel so ever working on mturk or microworkers so far. Btw I am no more a member of mturk due some technical reasons.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 56

Postby SUPERSINGH » 30 Jan 2019, 13:51

I am planning to start working on a few microjob websites again like Micro, pico, remotasks. Will see how it goes

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,032

Postby jackchun » 31 Jan 2019, 07:58

may I know more about remotask?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 646

Postby mrki444 » 31 Jan 2019, 09:21

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am planning to start working on a few microjob websites again like Micro, pico, remotasks. Will see how it goes

Be careful when you work on few microtasks. Some jobs can be identical so you must be careful when you solve it. Use different emails, profile data, etc.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,081

Postby JASPREET » 31 Jan 2019, 09:27

suny wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Microjob websites also works with the location of the member and they specifically reserve well paying tasks for US members and low paying for others and then ban few members from Nigeria or Bangladesh from entering tasks

I did not feel so ever working on mturk or microworkers so far. Btw I am no more a member of mturk due some technical reasons.

Mturk is not working for Indian residents the last time I heard about it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,416

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Jan 2019, 13:40

jackchun wrote:may I know more about remotask?
remotask is more like spare 5 but I heard that the tasks offered there are quite pretty hard.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 122

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Jan 2019, 13:59

Remotasks is high paying but the tasks will be more complicated not like what we used to see on picoworkers

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,032

Postby ruthmongare » 31 Jan 2019, 20:45

skysnap wrote:I think rapid workers and the amazon mechanical turk seems to be two good sources for revenue. And it can pretty much help on many points.
rapid workers isn't suitable for international members I worked on it for several months but didn't like their paying rate.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 122

Postby katkat » 31 Jan 2019, 21:54

I've been a member of hive but didn't use the site. Can someone here who experienced the site tell me which is better of the two pico or hive?

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 513

Postby tusziget » 01 Feb 2019, 04:14

I think Picoworker is better than Hive.There are more offers available and it is possible to reach the minimum cash out within a month.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 0

Postby simplyfred » 01 Feb 2019, 04:21

I don't have experiece with Pico workers. Hive micro when I've started working there used to be a good one. Now, they seems to offer not well paying work.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 748

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum