*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby mrki444 » 21 Apr 2019, 12:00

Vehlijanta wrote:I hate these rating system on micro job websites and once you are in jail it's tough to get out.

The exsist because of employers. Some employers don't want lost time, so they choose best group which will solve tasks without problems.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 528

Banner Ad

Postby naxewp81 » 21 Apr 2019, 13:46

ruthmongare wrote:there are many tasks going for 10 cents like sign up jobs, Facebook likes and Instagram likes among others. If interested you can check the out.

Unfortunately, these are the types of tasks that I personally don't like and don't have the patience for. :|

naxewp81

ForumCoin: 88

Postby ceci » 21 Apr 2019, 15:16

naxewp81 wrote:
ruthmongare wrote:there are many tasks going for 10 cents like sign up jobs, Facebook likes and Instagram likes among others. If interested you can check the out.

Unfortunately, these are the types of tasks that I personally don't like and don't have the patience for. :|

Me too, don't like such tasks, just quit, and looking forward for some good value tasks.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 21 Apr 2019, 15:20

I used to complete all the tasks available on picoworkers but there are always tasks which pay around $0.25 or $0.50 but takes so much longer and most of the times I skip these.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 21 Apr 2019, 16:44

I have heard about marketplace of BMF and seems it's the best micro job task place due to its a forum and you can personally contact the Tasker.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby ruthmongare » 21 Apr 2019, 17:47

SUPERSINGH wrote:I used to complete all the tasks available on picoworkers but there are always tasks which pay around $0.25 or $0.50 but takes so much longer and most of the times I skip these.
I find most of the workers in picoworkers mean in terms of rating tasks and that's why I love microworkers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Ash » 21 Apr 2019, 22:55

Vehlijanta wrote:I have heard about marketplace of BMF and seems it's the best micro job task place due to its a forum and you can personally contact the Tasker.

The marketplace is decent but I wouldn't compare it to these proper micro task sites, to be honest. There aren't that many jobs available and some of them take too much time for the reward

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby tusziget » 22 Apr 2019, 04:10

I love doings tasks which are rated within couple of days.On micro job type sites there are mostly tasks which will be rated within 7 days which is too much.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby JASPREET » 22 Apr 2019, 04:43

Credit should be instant and the persons who post tasks should try to update the earnings as soon as possible.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 147

Postby mrki444 » 22 Apr 2019, 07:50

JASPREET wrote:Credit should be instant and the persons who post tasks should try to update the earnings as soon as possible.

Employer need time for verifying accounts also check given data. Some campaings have thousands dana submited.

mrki444

Postby JASPREET » 22 Apr 2019, 09:39

I think 24 hours should be max allowed for that if they are to check data of thousand users

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 147

Postby mrki444 » 22 Apr 2019, 09:50

I think 7 days is enough and it should not be changed.

mrki444

Postby ceci » 22 Apr 2019, 10:07

Vehlijanta wrote:I have heard about marketplace of BMF and seems it's the best micro job task place due to its a forum and you can personally contact the Tasker.

The pay even better than other microjob sites, should look into it.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Apr 2019, 15:34

What I came to know is that the microworkers is the best website for micro tasks as they have the most number of tasks with a higher pay rate.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Apr 2019, 16:22

ceci wrote:

The pay even better than other microjob sites, should look into it.

Are you able to make extra money from marketplace of BMF? Is it better than other micro task websites? Pl share your experience.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum