*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Best microjob site

Postby Rational Mind » 03 May 2018, 08:05

I am on a handful off micro job sites. My favorite is Picoworkers. I have not only withdrawn my earnings but also used my earnings to pay for my jobs. What's yours?

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Re: Best microjob site

Postby jessabumagat » 03 May 2018, 08:39

May I know what is picoworkers? I am not familiar with it

jessabumagat

ForumCoin: 84

Postby Chameli » 03 May 2018, 09:01

jessabumagat wrote:May I know what is picoworkers? I am not familiar with it

Picoworker is a micro job site where you can do small jobs and make money. Depending on the job, you will be paid between 5 and 50 cents.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 May 2018, 06:32

But I was told that both microworker and pickwoker is owned by the same person and microwoker has been doing well based on reviews

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby mrki444 » 04 May 2018, 06:36

Microworkers is better since you don't have to send your real documents for payout.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby skysnap » 04 May 2018, 07:13

Rapidworkers is not bad either. They have lot better jobs in there.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Rational Mind » 04 May 2018, 07:16

ahmedo24 wrote:But I was told that both microworker and pickwoker is owned by the same person and microwoker has been doing well based on reviews

I don't know whether microworker and pico worker are same or not, however, both of the site work in the same manner. sometime even the job posted are same.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby ceci » 04 May 2018, 07:28

dominique wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:But I was told that both microworker and pickwoker is owned by the same person and microwoker has been doing well based on reviews

I don't know whether microworker and pico worker are same or not, however, both of the site work in the same manner. sometime even the job posted are same.

Really? If they are the same job, which site pays better rate?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby ruthmongare » 04 May 2018, 08:11

I love Microworkers because the rate per task is always good compared to picoworkers.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby SWAYA27 » 01 Jun 2018, 16:24

ruthmongare wrote:I love Microworkers because the rate per task is always good compared to picoworkers.
How does picoworkers work? Can you please say more about this site? What type of reputation does picoworkers have?

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby kaka135 » 01 Jun 2018, 16:31

I have only joined microworkers, but I am not actively working there now. I haven't try out picoworkers as I don't feel like revealing my ID document. I just read that GrabPoints has just launched the new tasks section, I am not sure how good it is.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby raaman » 01 Jun 2018, 16:36

dominique wrote:What's yours?

So far, I have not ventured in this.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Rational Mind » 01 Jun 2018, 21:54

kaka135 wrote:I have only joined microworkers, but I am not actively working there now. I haven't try out picoworkers as I don't feel like revealing my ID document. I just read that GrabPoints has just launched the new tasks section, I am not sure how good it is.

I left Grab Points a lot time ago. I have reached payment threshold on microworkers but yet to receive my earnings.

Rational Mind
Banned

Postby katkat » 02 Jun 2018, 03:51

I am a member of microworker and till now not earning. But as I am reading different responses here I might give it a try again. Is the pay good enough than forum?

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby JASPREET » 02 Jun 2018, 04:11

Microworkers is the best website as you can earn more from it and they have good paying tasks as compare to other such websites

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum