*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 24 Sep 2019, 08:39

If i could get another site like microworkers that pays well and has got lots of tasks, then I will sure of $1 daily target.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 24 Sep 2019, 10:51

We all like to see carbon copy of websites which are working for you but there cannot be exact websites like it.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,309

Postby simplyfred » 24 Sep 2019, 14:00

Another $10 payment will come tomorrow via Hivemicro as my weekly earnings. It takes a lot of hardwork but what matter most it is legit money and no deduction with Paypal...

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby SUPERSINGH » 24 Sep 2019, 14:46

Earning 10 dollars a week from a single website is very good and that shows that you are doing well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby simplyfred » 24 Sep 2019, 22:31

SUPERSINGH wrote:Earning 10 dollars a week from a single website is very good and that shows that you are doing well.

I agree... I've raised my earning to $11.5, I hope I can make it to twelve before the site pays this mid day...

simplyfred

Postby tusziget » 25 Sep 2019, 02:53

That is awesome to earn that well from a single site. Congratulations. I am sure it takes up much time to earn that sum so I am not sure i will be active in hivemicro...

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby ruthmongare » 25 Sep 2019, 04:01

simplyfred wrote:Another $10 payment will come tomorrow via Hivemicro as my weekly earnings. It takes a lot of hardwork but what matter most it is legit money and no deduction with Paypal...
wooow you're doing pretty well on that site. I would as well try out that site out but until I replace my laptop.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby simplyfred » 25 Sep 2019, 06:04

ruthmongare wrote:
simplyfred wrote:Another $10 payment will come tomorrow via Hivemicro as my weekly earnings. It takes a lot of hardwork but what matter most it is legit money and no deduction with Paypal...
wooow you're doing pretty well on that site. I would as well try out that site out but until I replace my laptop.

Yeah... If they have a good offer we can earn quite well... All I can say the $12 dollar I've earned this week from the site means A lot of hardwork... With their current job available, I am just earning $1 every two hours...

simplyfred

Postby Abigael » 25 Sep 2019, 06:15

Wow! That sounds really great. You must be working so smart in the site to earn that much. I also like that the site has no PayPal charges.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby augusta » 26 Sep 2019, 04:33

Hivemicro I think am just reading about this microsite, good to know it is legit, so please what are the jobs or task on the site and can it be joined by all countries. I'm still looking out for getting good sites to work on.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby simplyfred » 26 Sep 2019, 05:31

augusta wrote:Hivemicro I think am just reading about this microsite, good to know it is legit, so please what are the jobs or task on the site and can it be joined by all countries. I'm still looking out for getting good sites to work on.

I think it is available in most country. The work available there are categorizing, bounding, sometimes transcription and other stuff...

simplyfred

Postby Ehizzy1 » 30 May 2020, 00:28

Have heard of pico worker I heard jobs there could fetch you some cent. Well am yet to give it a try also try microworker

Ehizzy1
Banned

ForumCoin: 332

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum