*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby tusziget » 01 Apr 2019, 03:03

For me Figure8 and Remotetasks are the most time consuming and low paying site.Maybe I sill didn't "figured out" what's the trick, but after studying them for a longer time, I quit those sites.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 01 Apr 2019, 04:02

tusziget wrote:For me Figure8 and Remotetasks are the most time consuming and low paying site.Maybe I sill didn't "figured out" what's the trick, but after studying them for a longer time, I quit those sites.

I've tried figure it also. When I've found a good job from it my accuracy fell and I cannot do the work anymore. Remotasks is quite hard for me to understand.

Try to do some Micro Jobs at Hive Micro
https://hivemicro.com?r=B3NI6J
simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 01 Apr 2019, 04:25

If we are comfortable on a website then it will help us make some money otherwise it won't.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby simplyfred » 02 Apr 2019, 02:56

JASPREET wrote:If we are comfortable on a website then it will help us make some money otherwise it won't.

I agree with you, my friend. Like me I am comfortable in doing some stuff at Hivemicro during my free time and I've earned from it.

simplyfred

Postby riddy09 » 02 Apr 2019, 03:49

Is Hivemicro has consistent tasks that we can rely on? I usually ignore microjob sites that have very low amount of jobs and often have the same tasks in figure8.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby mrki444 » 02 Apr 2019, 07:57

riddy09 wrote:Is Hivemicro has consistent tasks that we can rely on?

No. Sometimes you can find good jobs and sometimes there are only bad=low paying.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 528

Postby simplyfred » 02 Apr 2019, 10:43

riddy09 wrote:Is Hivemicro has consistent tasks that we can rely on? I usually ignore microjob sites that have very low amount of jobs and often have the same tasks in figure8.

Consistency is not there because job always change from time to time. So we need to catch the good job quick before it will fade in the category.

simplyfred

Postby JASPREET » 02 Apr 2019, 10:52

Hive offers are sending emails to get back on the website and complete labelling and box bound jobs

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Apr 2019, 14:28

I am not interested to check hive offers again as they didn't paid me for tasks I completed last time

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Apr 2019, 15:57

I see new micro task websites but it'll be tough for them to compete with established players.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby Angie10 » 02 Apr 2019, 17:29

riddy09 wrote:Is Hivemicro has consistent tasks that we can rely on? I usually ignore microjob sites that have very low amount of jobs and often have the same tasks in figure8.

How's Figure8 working out for you? I love the interface but there's NEVER any tasks each time I log in. I registered with Picoworkers and had a look at a few tasks but gosh, I don't think microsites are my thing at all. I hate how long-winded the whole thing is :lol:

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Postby riddy09 » 03 Apr 2019, 04:01

simplyfred wrote:

Consistency is not there because job always change from time to time. So we need to catch the good job quick before it will fade in the category.

Yeah, that's usually I don't like in task sites because of inconsistent tasks. We tend to start from scratch and learn again new stuffs and pass the test for each of those new tasks.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby tusziget » 03 Apr 2019, 04:38

In microjob type sites it is good to check in frequently to see if there are new jobs available.There are days when there are many offers available, and there are days when there very few offers.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby mrki444 » 03 Apr 2019, 06:50

Did anybody notice very low number of Vote on Reddit task on Microworkers? I lost a lot of Money, without it.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 528

Postby ruthmongare » 03 Apr 2019, 19:21

mrki444 wrote:Did anybody notice very low number of Vote on Reddit task on Microworkers? I lost a lot of Money, without it.
I noticed that too and currently am having only one task for the reddit.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum