*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Rational Mind » 01 Jan 2019, 22:24

skysnap wrote:Microworkers and Rapidworkers seems to be lot better. I think if I want to continue, I'd choose some of them.

I have tried Microworkers as well as rapid workers, however, I am not regular on thse sites, I am yet to reach payout threshold on these sites.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Banner Ad

Postby simplyfred » 05 Jan 2019, 09:55

I am trying Remotask but I am having a hard time studying it but I have read a lot of people who've earned from it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anilmr » 05 Jan 2019, 12:11

I have been using Microworkers for quite some time now, and reached pay-outs on 3 or 4 occassions. But now it is more difficult to reach pay-out as compared to before. But still it is a Legit site. I haven't tried tried Picoworkers. I guess it is a similar type of site.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby JASPREET » 05 Jan 2019, 12:17

All micro task websites are hard but Spare5 is the hardest. If you like to earn then you should try spare5.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Ash » 05 Jan 2019, 13:06

JASPREET wrote:All micro task websites are hard but Spare5 is the hardest. If you like to earn then you should try spare5.

I tried Spare5. Didn't like it and didn't think it was worth my time. Micro Workers is probably the best for me and the easiest to make money from

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby SUPERSINGH » 05 Jan 2019, 13:41

If I look at my stats then I should list only Pico workers and Hive offers from where I was able to get paid and no other such website helped me earn

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 06 Jan 2019, 13:32

SUPERSINGH wrote:If I look at my stats then I should list only Pico workers and Hive offers from where I was able to get paid and no other such website helped me earn

You should try MicroWorkers. They paid me and it's extremely easy to earn some money really quicky.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby katkat » 07 Jan 2019, 01:07

I have been a member of microworkers before but I have forgotten my log in details. I might try to recover it if it is really paying. It will be good to have some these reviews. Others find the site slow earning. How do you find it when it comes to earning?

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jan 2019, 01:35

If you have IPhone then try Hive offers. They always have offers for IPhone users.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 04:49

Those offers are low paying so no reason to waste time and wait like am waiting since many weeks :lol:

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby kat82 » 07 Jan 2019, 06:04

kingcool52 wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:If I look at my stats then I should list only Pico workers and Hive offers from where I was able to get paid and no other such website helped me earn

You should try MicroWorkers. They paid me and it's extremely easy to earn some money really quicky.

I am thinking of joining as well. I have given it a thought for some good time now and I am reaching a conclusion that it may work for me. But before I can join, may be I have t first read lots of reviews and see if indeed its legit.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 06:21

As of now, the only microjob that I have reached the threshold is Hive Micro. I am having a hard time for the other micro job site.

simplyfred

Postby mrki444 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:05

I don't work on Hivemicro anymore. I got few good jobs but something wrong was with tests. I could mark only 10 areas but answers was much more so I couldn't past anything.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby anil02 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:25

Yesterday I log in microworker site. Indeed I joined this site some years ago but I forget about it. I am feeling some problem in submitting proofs. Creating Gamil account is easy job.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 12:37

mrki444 wrote:I don't work on Hivemicro anymore. I got few good jobs but something wrong was with tests. I could mark only 10 areas but answers was much more so I couldn't past anything.

There are test that is really impossible to past. I think let just wait for another good one. Though I'm still using it for smaller value reward available during my boring times.

simplyfred

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum