ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby nakitakona » 06 Dec 2018, 11:25

I have read a review lately about PicoWorkers. There are lots of jobs to be done when you are qualified. I am planning to join the site. I am likely convinced by the review I have read. What do you think?

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 719

Postby Chameli » 06 Dec 2018, 14:49

nakitakona wrote:I have read a review lately about PicoWorkers. There are lots of jobs to be done when you are qualified. I am planning to join the site. I am likely convinced by the review I have read. What do you think?

Picoworker is a good site. You cannot make a lot of money, however, if you are active on the site, you can make around $5 per month.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby tusziget » 07 Dec 2018, 05:34

Yes,if there are more offers,you can indeed make cash in Picoworkers.The minimum withdrawal there is about 5-6 USD,it is better,than Microworkers,where the minimum withdrawal amount of cash is:10 USD.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 1,205

Postby simplyfred » 07 Dec 2018, 08:41

This Picoworkers is a must try then. Right now, I work some on Microworkers.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby skysnap » 07 Dec 2018, 08:56

Rapidworkers and microworkers are definitely worth investing time. I am not sure about hiveoffers yet.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 1,043

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Dec 2018, 13:56

I think Hive micro can be considered as best as they are paying really well.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 868

Postby mrki444 » 07 Dec 2018, 14:16

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think Hive micro can be considered as best as they are paying really well.

For me best is Micorworkers. 2 simple registration and you can earn 20+ cents, sometimes dollars. Hivemicro is bad for me lately.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 598

Postby kingcool52 » 07 Dec 2018, 15:03

skysnap wrote:Rapidworkers and microworkers are definitely worth investing time. I am not sure about hiveoffers yet.

The tasks available aren't great on HiveOffers. And the referral system seems a bit dodgy as well. Your referral has to have a balance of $20 to get your $5 bonus. Not many people will get that since most request payment straight away.

kingcool52

ForumCoin: 161

Postby kaphokz » 08 Dec 2018, 16:04

You can try picoworkers and spare5 :) that is my top 2 in microjobs

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 319

Postby Chameli » 09 Dec 2018, 08:25

skysnap wrote:Rapidworkers and microworkers are definitely worth investing time. I am not sure about hiveoffers yet.

HiveOffers show a lot of promises even though there are no jobs at this moment.

Chameli

ForumCoin: 31

Postby Vehlijanta » 09 Dec 2018, 15:57

kaphokz wrote:You can try picoworkers and spare5 :) that is my top 2 in microjobs

Picoworkers is a low paying but spare5 is a better option.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 231

Postby Angie10 » 09 Dec 2018, 17:01

I have tried micro work sites a couple of times and each time they never held my attention. I wish that wasn't the case because they seem to be all the rage these days :(

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 79

Postby dominique » 09 Dec 2018, 23:35

I have a pretty bad experience with rapid workers because my first task was not approved. I have 96 percent success rate on microworkers, yet my first task was disapproved.

dominique

ForumCoin: 62

Postby simplyfred » 10 Dec 2018, 01:39

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think Hive micro can be considered as best as they are paying really well.

Indeed, they are paying every Tuesday regularly and the best thing about it no extra charge via Paypal.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 576

Postby sofs » 10 Dec 2018, 02:23

That is very encouraging, its hard to come by reviews like that on online working sites.

simplyfred wrote:

Indeed, they are paying every Tuesday regularly and the best thing about it no extra charge via Paypal.

Prompt payment is another major positive sign for any site .. thanks for sharing.

sofs

ForumCoin: 145

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum