ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Best microjob site

Postby dominique » 03 May 2018, 08:05

I am on a handful off micro job sites. My favorite is Picoworkers. I have not only withdrawn my earnings but also used my earnings to pay for my jobs. What's yours?
  • 0

User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 3,046
Reputation: 265
ForumCoin: 2

Re: Best microjob site

Postby jessabumagat » 03 May 2018, 08:39

May I know what is picoworkers? I am not familiar with it
  • 0

jessabumagat
 
Posts: 105
Location: Philippines
Reputation: 11
ForumCoin: 84

Re: Best microjob site

Postby Chameli » 03 May 2018, 09:01

jessabumagat wrote:May I know what is picoworkers? I am not familiar with it

Picoworker is a micro job site where you can do small jobs and make money. Depending on the job, you will be paid between 5 and 50 cents.
  • 0

User avatar
Chameli
 
Posts: 3,100
Reputation: 217
ForumCoin: 486

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ahmedo24 » 04 May 2018, 06:32

But I was told that both microworker and pickwoker is owned by the same person and microwoker has been doing well based on reviews
  • 0

ahmedo24
 
Posts: 4,790
Referrals: 25
Reputation: 151
ForumCoin: 1,127

Re: Best microjob site

Postby mrki444 » 04 May 2018, 06:36

Microworkers is better since you don't have to send your real documents for payout.
  • 0

mrki444
 
Posts: 7,370
Reputation: 135
ForumCoin: 570

Re: Best microjob site

Postby skysnap » 04 May 2018, 07:13

Rapidworkers is not bad either. They have lot better jobs in there.
  • 0

User avatar
skysnap
 
Posts: 12,199
Reputation: 1003
ForumCoin: 883

Re: Best microjob site

Postby dominique » 04 May 2018, 07:16

ahmedo24 wrote:But I was told that both microworker and pickwoker is owned by the same person and microwoker has been doing well based on reviews

I don't know whether microworker and pico worker are same or not, however, both of the site work in the same manner. sometime even the job posted are same.
  • 0

User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 3,046
Reputation: 265
ForumCoin: 2

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ceci » 04 May 2018, 07:28

dominique wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:But I was told that both microworker and pickwoker is owned by the same person and microwoker has been doing well based on reviews

I don't know whether microworker and pico worker are same or not, however, both of the site work in the same manner. sometime even the job posted are same.


Really? If they are the same job, which site pays better rate?
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 8,325
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 306
ForumCoin: 334

Re: Best microjob site

Postby ruthmongare » 04 May 2018, 08:11

I love Microworkers because the rate per task is always good compared to picoworkers.
  • 0

ruthmongare
 
Posts: 3,422
Reputation: 95
ForumCoin: 82

Re: Best microjob site

Postby SWAYA27 » 01 Jun 2018, 16:24

ruthmongare wrote:I love Microworkers because the rate per task is always good compared to picoworkers.
How does picoworkers work? Can you please say more about this site? What type of reputation does picoworkers have?
  • 0

SWAYA27
 
Posts: 450
Reputation: -30
ForumCoin: 271

Re: Best microjob site

Postby kaka135 » 01 Jun 2018, 16:31

I have only joined microworkers, but I am not actively working there now. I haven't try out picoworkers as I don't feel like revealing my ID document. I just read that GrabPoints has just launched the new tasks section, I am not sure how good it is.
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,777
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 555
ForumCoin: 20

Re: Best microjob site

Postby raaman » 01 Jun 2018, 16:36

dominique wrote:What's yours?

So far, I have not ventured in this.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 2,539
Reputation: 262
ForumCoin: 1,232

Re: Best microjob site

Postby dominique » 01 Jun 2018, 21:54

kaka135 wrote:I have only joined microworkers, but I am not actively working there now. I haven't try out picoworkers as I don't feel like revealing my ID document. I just read that GrabPoints has just launched the new tasks section, I am not sure how good it is.

I left Grab Points a lot time ago. I have reached payment threshold on microworkers but yet to receive my earnings.
  • 0

User avatar
dominique
 
Posts: 3,046
Reputation: 265
ForumCoin: 2

Re: Best microjob site

Postby katkat » 02 Jun 2018, 03:51

I am a member of microworker and till now not earning. But as I am reading different responses here I might give it a try again. Is the pay good enough than forum?
  • 0

katkat
 
Posts: 1,903
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 136
ForumCoin: 1,294

Re: Best microjob site

Postby JASPREET » 02 Jun 2018, 04:11

Microworkers is the best website as you can earn more from it and they have good paying tasks as compare to other such websites
  • 0

User avatar
JASPREET
 
Posts: 9,058
Location: India
Reputation: 229
ForumCoin: 133

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: junrose123, moondebi and 2 guests

Reputation System ©'