New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Xenzuu

Postby Yugocean » 22 May 2018, 12:03

We have to balance time and earning to know if the site is fine for us. If it is like mylot, then it is ok.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 76

Postby verity » 23 May 2018, 00:31

nela13 wrote:I have recently read some good reviews about this new german site. It is a sort of a social media like Facebook and we can earn by sharing and liking other member's photos, and if other members share and like our photos. The minimum cashout is 25€.
I am not a member yet and I think I will join it. Is anyone here a member? Have you read about it?
its like Interesting to Join beacuse the Currency is Bigger than usa dollars! But 25€. is too high i think thiers a Red Flag with it!

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 313

Postby blair » 23 May 2018, 01:05

I do not see much activity on this site. I just signed in and saw one or two familiar names. Sometimes we need hype to stay on a site otherwise it will die out of bored people leaving.

blair

ForumCoin: 571

Postby sprite1950 » 23 May 2018, 07:41

I just signed up but I'm not sure where to start. The site looks deserted. I can't see any comments from other people but it looks just the same as facebook.

sprite1950

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 206

Postby nela13 » 23 May 2018, 08:19

sprite1950 wrote:I just signed up but I'm not sure where to start. The site looks deserted. I can't see any comments from other people but it looks just the same as facebook.

It is very similar to Facebook, I have just found you and sent you a friend request. I still figuring out how to earn on this site... I gave you two likes, I don't know if we earn through likes and comments :|

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 382

Postby fistsworn » 23 May 2018, 10:07

No payment proofs I see....

Doubts are rising. Though I joined only to spread my links, It ain't well either there's no engagement.

People there are all spreading/spamming their links and then probably close whitout considering the links of others.

If there will be no payout from the site itself it ain't worth any time.

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Postby JASPREET » 23 May 2018, 10:16

This is a waste of time website, even if they pay, it will take many months to earn even 1 dollars so not a good option

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 228

Postby nela13 » 23 May 2018, 10:31

fistsworn wrote:No payment proofs I see....

Doubts are rising. Though I joined only to spread my links, It ain't well either there's no engagement.

People there are all spreading/spamming their links and then probably close whitout considering the links of others.

If there will be no payout from the site itself it ain't worth any time.

I have the same feeling, almost all users there are only spamming comments with their links and don't even bother to give a like. I believe the site won't last long.

nela13

Postby naruto100 » 23 May 2018, 10:33

In that case I don't think future is bright for this site. Better to stay away. Though never heard about the site before.

naruto100

ForumCoin: 427

Postby nela13 » 23 May 2018, 10:58

naruto100 wrote:In that case I don't think future is bright for this site. Better to stay away. Though never heard about the site before.

I have an account with them but I think I have never won a single cent, I don't even know in which section can we verify our earnings. Don't bother to join for now.

nela13

Postby naruto100 » 23 May 2018, 11:14

nela13 wrote:
naruto100 wrote:In that case I don't think future is bright for this site. Better to stay away. Though never heard about the site before.

I have an account with them but I think I have never won a single cent, I don't even know in which section can we verify our earnings. Don't bother to join for now.

Okay, thanks for the info. Yes better to stay away until we see some solid good sing about the site. :thumbup:

naruto100

ForumCoin: 427

Postby Silvermist » 23 May 2018, 15:35

I heard about this site for the first time here.I do not think we can earn there much.Still I will just visit Xenzuu out of curiosity.Also,it seems I can find some Forum Coin members there .

Silvermist

ForumCoin: 983

Postby tusziget » 23 May 2018, 16:10

I have no idea about this site.I would like to try it out,but taking in consideration,that the payout,25$ is pretty high,I think I will not join that site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 760

Postby Rational Mind » 23 May 2018, 22:19

After reading this thread I went to create an account on the site. I created an account and then eventually forgot about this site. This thread reminded me of this site again.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby nela13 » 24 May 2018, 10:10

dominique wrote:After reading this thread I went to create an account on the site. I created an account and then eventually forgot about this site. This thread reminded me of this site again.

We easily forget about this site, I have visited it these two last days but I still don't get it how we can earn there. Now I just think of it as a waste of time. Have you had already found where can we see our earnings?

nela13

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum