ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Xenzuu

Postby nela13 » 24 Apr 2018, 10:47

Pradhan wrote:I have joined here for a few days ago.I have some friend here.I have done as like as post like and share here.I did not get any reward from here. :thumbup:

I only have 2 friends there but I haven't explored the site yet. there are a lot of people claiming that the site is healthy and paying but like others, I am have already seen other paying social media sites that closed without paying to its members.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 236

Postby grecy0905 » 06 May 2018, 12:01

I a member of the site. Grecy is my username there. If we can post pictures and make each other friends we can help each other to promote the site and earn as well. Game? Add me on there. My username is Grecy. Let us try the site.

grecy0905

Referrals: 11
ForumCoin: 424

Postby fistsworn » 06 May 2018, 14:51

Isn't that what tsu.co did?
-They had a good run for 1 maybe 2 or almost 2 years, butnow it's for sale.
This sites fail, but if you can get your bucks out do it while the iron's hot.

--- 06 May 2018, 16:01 ---

PS: I registred, just to see what's about and maybe find an exploit.
However where's the reff link=

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,091

Postby nela13 » 06 May 2018, 16:37

grecy0905 wrote:I a member of the site. Grecy is my username there. If we can post pictures and make each other friends we can help each other to promote the site and earn as well. Game? Add me on there. My username is Grecy. Let us try the site.

Are you earning there? Honestly I don't understand how we earn but I will try to find you and maybe together we will find a way. My username is the same.

nela13

Postby fistsworn » 10 May 2018, 17:08

My username is Joooe there let's all make a group and share our stuff.

Also I have no ideea to where the heck are the:

-Reff links
-Wallets(credits?)

Also it's full of spammers everyone I add spams me reff links lol

fistsworn

Postby JASPREET » 11 May 2018, 07:22

Its not a website to earn money and i doubt if anyone have got paid from this website. Don't know why many are wasting time on it

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 777

Postby nela13 » 11 May 2018, 08:18

fistsworn wrote:Also it's full of spammers everyone I add spams me reff links lol

I also have seen those spammers and that is something very annoying about the site.
Have you had already figured out how to earn there?

nela13

Postby fistsworn » 11 May 2018, 13:38

nela13 wrote:
fistsworn wrote:Also it's full of spammers everyone I add spams me reff links lol

I also have seen those spammers and that is something very annoying about the site.
Have you had already figured out how to earn there?

No, because it is not very clear. But I believe it works like tsu.co did because they are very similar.
-Basically it's like FB, but you have a limit. ON tsu was 8 per each(share like and post).
-I haven't reached a limit yet because I ain't investing much time atm. So don't know if there is or what the limit is, but I do believe there is or ele we'd be exploiting it.
-The gains should come from reffs and ADs. Basically each time you share there is an add on the right of the post, if someone clicks it, you get part of their ADsence revenue that usually a smaller than 10% number.

This is just speculations though based on an older but very similar site.

--- 11 May 2018, 14:39 ---

JASPREET wrote:Its not a website to earn money and i doubt if anyone have got paid from this website. Don't know why many are wasting time on it

It's a goldmine to spam links

fistsworn

Postby nela13 » 12 May 2018, 09:12

I have no idea how TSU worked but I haven't devoted time learning more about xenzuu, it is very similar to facebook and people seem to be there just to share their links. Don't know how for long the site will keep working :problem:

nela13

Postby cinderella » 21 May 2018, 13:06

Someone invited me to join the site but was never given time to do it. Perhaps if the site would continue to grow and I can see that I can learn some worthwhile ideas and earn some amount, I could probably try it.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 286

Postby ahmedo24 » 22 May 2018, 03:44

@talkerbee this is more like mylot where earnings are not published immidately. From experience this site may be slow income site but very likely legitemate

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 108

Postby BernadineGarcia » 22 May 2018, 04:04

never heard about it but I guess its time consuming and not worth it

BernadineGarcia

ForumCoin: 127

Postby talkerbee » 22 May 2018, 04:05

My referrer on Xenzuu told me he got paid many times there. I think I should ask him if there's a technique to earn fast.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 153

Postby SWAYA27 » 22 May 2018, 04:27

Thanks for sharing information about xenzuu.com . I would love to explore more about this site.

SWAYA27

ForumCoin: 271

Postby nela13 » 22 May 2018, 11:08

talkerbee wrote:My referrer on Xenzuu told me he got paid many times there. I think I should ask him if there's a technique to earn fast.

If you know someone who has already received a payment that is good, because we know that the site is paying. Can you please ask that person what do we have to do to earn there?

nela13

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum