*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Xenzuu

Postby fistsworn » 24 May 2018, 10:14

nela13 wrote:
dominique wrote:After reading this thread I went to create an account on the site. I created an account and then eventually forgot about this site. This thread reminded me of this site again.

We easily forget about this site, I have visited it these two last days but I still don't get it how we can earn there. Now I just think of it as a waste of time. Have you had already found where can we see our earnings?

The principle is easy. You Publish a post, your Post get's shared. On the Right there SHOULD be an ad with your post.
Everytime the AD linked to your post gets clicked you get a very minimal revenue. The problem IS I don't see any ad(s)

So... Do any of you see one?

fistsworn

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 53

Banner Ad

Postby nela13 » 24 May 2018, 10:50

fistsworn wrote:So... Do any of you see one?

Do you mean ads in our posts? no, but there are das in the left and right borders of the page, even though if they aren't linked to our posts that means we cannot earn, right?

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby JASPREET » 24 May 2018, 10:53

No need to waste time on Xenzuu, best to post on Forum coin and earn as its legit and we all love this website

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby Yugocean » 13 Jun 2018, 15:02

When we have so many sites, we will forget most of the sites to use. Just I forget many sites.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby doo554 » 13 Jun 2018, 15:03

Yea now that is an easier earning method I think I would like to. I guess if somebody likes my picture the I am paid I think I can make more considering all the many friends I have.

Now my grearest problem is how the site itself makes money to pay us. But if it is via ads then it must have a large advertising corporates to effectively pay back and make income.

Those who have cashed out can shair their experience or their invite links via PM so we can join too.

doo554
Banned

ForumCoin: 71

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum