*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Micro jobs sites

Postby ruthmongare » 16 Apr 2018, 16:44

Its been quite a while since I logged in to picoworkers and Microworkers because I really need quite a lot of time.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Banner Ad

Postby aecel » 17 Apr 2018, 14:45

ceci wrote:
aecel wrote:
ceci wrote:I only join Microworkers, which have 100 jobs over daily although I don't really take them up. And,no ID required when cash out but Picoworker might need it.

What kind of jobs they usually offer on Microworkers?

Mostly sign up, testing, write review and share post tasks. No harm to sign up at no cost. :)

Oh, okay. I'll look into it. Thanks for the info. Do they accept Paypal account?

aecel

ForumCoin: 391

Postby blair » 17 Apr 2018, 14:56

Clickworker, Crowdflower, and Onespace these are the micro job sites that I had been using. Right now I am only active on Snespace because I like the kind of task they offer which is mostly data categorization.

blair

ForumCoin: 588

Postby Chameli » 17 Apr 2018, 15:46

blair wrote:Clickworker, Crowdflower, and Onespace these are the micro job sites that I had been using. Right now I am only active on Snespace because I like the kind of task they offer which is mostly data categorization.

I have heard of crowdflower but not other. Thanks for introducing me to new microworker site. I will check these out.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby ahmedo24 » 17 Apr 2018, 22:24

ceci wrote:I only join Microworkers, which have 100 jobs over daily although I don't really take them up. And,no ID required when cash out but Picoworker might need it.
:idea:
This is not bad atleast if the pay is OK with 100 Jobs daily though I feel reluctant signing up with too many sites cos of time

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby augusta » 18 Apr 2018, 00:14

I'm.on micro worker but there's so much repetition of task on my tab and sometimes it becomes a bored

augusta

ForumCoin: 9

Postby junrose123 » 18 Apr 2018, 03:10

I am not on micro sites because some offers are not available in my location, I think it is not worth for my time.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 18 Apr 2018, 05:25

Lioness wrote:Hello mturk.com is a similar site. They have loads of tasks. It's easy to cash out. ♡ £ioness♡

I have heard about mturk before but did not try it . Do you really suggest that the site is worth joining and easy to work with like Picoworkers.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 18 Apr 2018, 07:08

I don't mind earning a dollar or two. I'd be happy to try some of those options. I have found those options to be really helpful but earning consistent off such micro sites is a bit harder.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 18 Apr 2018, 08:05

amitkokiladitya wrote:
Lioness wrote:Hello mturk.com is a similar site. They have loads of tasks. It's easy to cash out. ♡ £ioness♡

I have heard about mturk before but did not try it . Do you really suggest that the site is worth joining and easy to work with like Picoworkers.

I heard about it before too but don't think it has as many tasks as Microworkers.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby anorona » 19 Apr 2018, 12:28

Inhave tried picoworkers before but i find it really slow to earn and it did not work for me. When I found out about forums, I switched since I find it easier to earn.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby riddy09 » 19 Apr 2018, 23:20

I haven't tried that picoworkers, but I do have experience in crowdsurf which we often see in GPT sites' offers. Right now, I'm not into microjobs although, it's often simple like searching something online.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby ruthmongare » 23 Apr 2018, 14:13

I am also working on picoworkers and Microworkers but I focus mainly on Microworkers because I found a couple of tasks in picoworkers need screenshot as proof yet my phone can't take a screenshot.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby Nido » 23 Apr 2018, 16:06

i see many people are doing good in these micro job sites but it never works for me, other sites gave difficult jobs and pico workers aslk id to cash out :(

Nido

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 425

Postby ahmedo24 » 23 Apr 2018, 22:03

from the name, one should be prepared that the earnings will be small and the jobs might come once in a while

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum