ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby ceci » 22 Oct 2019, 13:28

My posts have not approved yet more than 24 hours. Weird.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,538

Postby mrki444 » 22 Oct 2019, 14:45

ceci wrote:My posts have not approved yet more than 24 hours. Weird.

My posts only few times were approved in 24 hours. Almost every time I got it between 24h and 48h.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,312

Postby SUPERSINGH » 22 Oct 2019, 15:16

If we can post strictly as per the guidelines like posting a picture which is without any rights and other things related to content then it can be approved in the shortest time.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 60

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Oct 2019, 16:38

Guidelines are not explained in detail so you can feel issues with the guidelines at first and need to learn from experience.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,017

Postby Alexandoy » 22 Oct 2019, 21:05

Vehlijanta wrote:Guidelines are not explained in detail so you can feel issues with the guidelines at first and need to learn from experience.

I have not read the guidelines until now although I already have received my first payout.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 20

Postby amitkokiladitya » 23 Oct 2019, 03:22

I made two posts after so many days. But sadly it has been over 48 hours and they haven't been approved. I thought I would make one post on the site on daily basis. But at this speed how is it possible?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 418

Postby jackchun » 23 Oct 2019, 03:57

I usually get approved in one day and the photo is taken by myself and the,whole stories by myself

jackchun

ForumCoin: 842

Postby raaman » 23 Oct 2019, 05:26

SUPERSINGH wrote:If we can post strictly as per the guidelines like posting a picture which is without any rights and other things related to content then it can be approved in the shortest time.

I do not think so. I follow every rule there and I also proof-read my posts before submission. Still they take up to two days to approve my posts. This delay is frustrating.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,696

Postby bestwriter » 23 Oct 2019, 06:31

ceci wrote:My posts have not approved yet more than 24 hours. Weird.

If you check the latest posts there you will see since the last two days only verified posts are there. No other users posts have been approved. This is disturbing.

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 208

Postby Alexandoy » 23 Oct 2019, 07:17

amitkokiladitya wrote:I made two posts after so many days. But sadly it has been over 48 hours and they haven't been approved. I thought I would make one post on the site on daily basis. But at this speed how is it possible?

I didn't have an approved post yesterday either and maybe the mod or admin didn't have time.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 20

Postby JASPREET » 23 Oct 2019, 08:05

They could have been busy with some other things because they have lesser staff and they aren't adding more to staff.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,415

Postby kaka135 » 23 Oct 2019, 08:10

This happens to me as well. The team even approved posts over the weekend, but not yesterday. Perhaps there is big technical issue over there and they have to fix it first. I wonder if the Create button issue has been solved.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 377

Postby sofs » 23 Oct 2019, 10:53

bestwriter wrote:If you check the latest posts there you will see since the last two days only verified posts are there. No other users posts have been approved. This is disturbing.

Okay so I didn't miss much. now they are making it a habit to not approve tree to four days in a week. Hmm .. unfair to non verified posters.
we just have to take it I guess.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,446

Postby SUPERSINGH » 23 Oct 2019, 12:22

If there are members that are posting daily and their posts are approved soon they stand a chance to earn 10 dollars in this month.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 60

Postby bestwriter » 23 Oct 2019, 13:20

sofs wrote:
bestwriter wrote:If you check the latest posts there you will see since the last two days only verified posts are there. No other users posts have been approved. This is disturbing.

Okay so I didn't miss much. now they are making it a habit to not approve tree to four days in a week. Hmm .. unfair to non verified posters.
we just have to take it I guess.

You have a lot of catching up to do though

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 208

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum