ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby amitkokiladitya » 19 Aug 2019, 04:18

suny wrote:
sofs wrote:
suny wrote:Actually the regular members on this site that joined right in the beginning got this status by the site administration. I think there was a time when we could chat with moderators and discuss everything. I could have this status but I was not regular for last 15-20 months and now there is no way you can interact with site any more.

So no one in the last few years has become a verified member I assume. Yeah I agree that its kind of impossible to interact with admins on this site. They don't even seem to respond to any mails or post about difficulty on the site. Even the badges have stopped coming. Just a few owlies are coming our way. Okay so its no point trying to get verified status.
Isn't that a bit unfair to other regulars on the site?

The site started in March or April, 2017 and I joined it right in the beginning but I stopped after 7-8 months due my own offline activities. I remember the time when moderators were online all the time and they answered you on live chat as and when you had a problem or needed a clarification. Now, I have tried to contact them through email but it is not possible anymore.

Really....I wonder where are all of them gone now. now they have the worst support and getting an answer always takes unpredictable long time.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby sofs » 19 Aug 2019, 06:07

suny wrote:The site started in March or April, 2017 and I joined it right in the beginning but I stopped after 7-8 months due my own offline activities. I remember the time when moderators were online all the time and they answered you on live chat as and when you had a problem or needed a clarification. Now, I have tried to contact them through email but it is not possible anymore.

Thanks Suny for sharing this information. So they have decided that its not worth talking to lowly humans like us. :lol: ( just kidding)
This is really one of the major problems the site has - lack of transparency with regard to earnings and other benefits.
Lack of communication and information from site owners to the members.
However, they are trust worth, have been around for sometime - so tested and easy to work with.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,112

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Aug 2019, 07:20

I wonder why the admin wouldn't allow members to connect to them.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 913

Postby ceci » 19 Aug 2019, 07:53

Thanks for someone who viewed most of my posts.
The site still have some room for improvement, anyway, I feel grateful for having such site for simple life topics posting.
I will try to post consistently for making cash out this month end.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 2,874

Postby raaman » 19 Aug 2019, 13:53

Vehlijanta wrote:I like to know how to become a verified user on virily. Can we pay $10 to become a verified member?

That is not mentioned anywhere on the site. By the way, I don't want to pay and become a verified user.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,360

Postby SUPERSINGH » 19 Aug 2019, 15:13

Live chat was a good option and I used to contact them whenever I face issues but they must be saving money by disabling that.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,740

Postby sofs » 19 Aug 2019, 16:44

SUPERSINGH wrote:Live chat was a good option and I used to contact them whenever I face issues but they must be saving money by disabling that.

More like they saved themselves from a million questions, I believe it would have been tedious for them to chat with everyone on the site. That might be they only work they could ever do at that time I guess .. just my understanding of the situation. :D

sofs

Postby suny » 19 Aug 2019, 18:54

sofs wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:Live chat was a good option and I used to contact them whenever I face issues but they must be saving money by disabling that.

More like they saved themselves from a million questions, I believe it would have been tedious for them to chat with everyone on the site. That might be they only work they could ever do at that time I guess .. just my understanding of the situation. :D

On the contrary, the moderators addressed you and invited to discuss. They even suggested you if they found any problem with your post and ask to edit it. You will be surprised to note that they even waited until you did the correction and informed them. Once they told me to not to mention the source of the image as it was not necessary but click at the button for the purpose in case the image was not owned by the user.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 671

Postby Alexandoy » 19 Aug 2019, 22:09

What's news about the payout in Virily? This is my first time so I am both excited and anxious.

Alexandoy

Postby katkat » 19 Aug 2019, 22:14

Think I will join this site after this month As I have only 2 sites for now think I can manage the time to add more

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 388

Postby sofs » 20 Aug 2019, 02:08

suny wrote:On the contrary, the moderators addressed you and invited to discuss. They even suggested you if they found any problem with your post and ask to edit it. You will be surprised to note that they even waited until you did the correction and informed them. Once they told me to not to mention the source of the image as it was not necessary but click at the button for the purpose in case the image was not owned by the user.

Maybe at a time when there were very few users. I am not sure just putting my thoughts out there...
But from what you say, I wonder why they went form interaction overload to no interaction at all.
This whole scenario just doesn't seem right to me. I am sure there is more to this.

Alexandoy wrote:What's news about the payout in Virily? This is my first time so I am both excited and anxious.

Alexandoy you may have to wait until the 27-28 of this month to find that out. Besides if you have made it to payout in July you will get paid, but if you have reached payout this month it may not happen.

sofs

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Aug 2019, 04:58

Alexandoy wrote:What's news about the payout in Virily? This is my first time so I am both excited and anxious.

Hopefully I will be paid next month. So I'm.desperately waiting for the dashboard to get updated.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 356

Postby suny » 20 Aug 2019, 05:55

sofs wrote:
suny wrote:On the contrary, the moderators addressed you and invited to discuss. They even suggested you if they found any problem with your post and ask to edit it. You will be surprised to note that they even waited until you did the correction and informed them. Once they told me to not to mention the source of the image as it was not necessary but click at the button for the purpose in case the image was not owned by the user.

Maybe at a time when there were very few users. I am not sure just putting my thoughts out there...
But from what you say, I wonder why they went form interaction overload to no interaction at all.
This whole scenario just doesn't seem right to me. I am sure there is more to this.

This scenario is not new but started a long ago. They have probably disabled the email facility as I tried it twice but it did not work. I had stopped meanwhile when they had closed the site for new members. I only resumed once they opened it for new entries. Maybe they will restore contact facilities soon. I am posting nothing serious so no worries. I hesitate posting serious stuff on ppv sites with no edit/delete buttons.

suny

Postby Alexandoy » 20 Aug 2019, 07:16

sofs wrote:Alexandoy you may have to wait until the 27-28 of this month to find that out. Besides if you have made it to payout in July you will get paid, but if you have reached payout this month it may not happen.

Do you mean to say that when my dashboard is updated that my earnings in dollars are computed, that's for the payout next month?

Alexandoy

Postby suny » 20 Aug 2019, 07:48

Alexandoy wrote:
sofs wrote:Alexandoy you may have to wait until the 27-28 of this month to find that out. Besides if you have made it to payout in July you will get paid, but if you have reached payout this month it may not happen.

Do you mean to say that when my dashboard is updated that my earnings in dollars are computed, that's for the payout next month?

Actually you will get paid if you had earned enough to reach a payout in July. If you did then expect your payment in the last week of August and the same process goes on for future payments.

suny

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum