ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Jun 2019, 16:58

Virily get super slow during weekends and it's natural because it's b managed by humans and not bots

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 720

Postby ceci » 15 Jun 2019, 17:00

suny wrote:I think Virily is the easiest to create something interesting so why not. I am posting there almost everyday for last few weeks even if a single post. It's lot of fun when you read comments on your creation.

It's true, thanks for the encouragement, should make it regularly.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,263

Postby A K Rao » 16 Jun 2019, 00:48

I a thinking to jining the virility group since a long time...but the cndfusing statements what II am getting here keeping me away from the site! I am having a feeling that, this would be another time waster for me! Still I will give a chance!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 2,905

Postby suny » 16 Jun 2019, 04:02

A K Rao wrote:I a thinking to jining the virility group since a long time...but the cndfusing statements what II am getting here keeping me away from the site! I am having a feeling that, this would be another time waster for me! Still I will give a chance!

It will not be a time waster for you especially as a member of Mylot who knows how to develop an interaction. The site is faster earner than Mylot and more interesting in my humble opinion.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 38

Postby raaman » 16 Jun 2019, 06:40

I agree with you @suny. Moreover, virily pays for various activities. Even assuming as one virily is equal to $0.001, it builds up.

raaman

ForumCoin: 1,606

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jun 2019, 13:28

At the moment it's just earning the daily bonus from Virily and occasional viewing of posts as I feel lazy on Virily

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,256

Postby suny » 16 Jun 2019, 14:21

raaman wrote:I agree with you @suny. Moreover, virily pays for various activities. Even assuming as one virily is equal to $0.001, it builds up.

I can only say that I can reach redemption ($10) spending merely 30-40 minutes. There are so many interesting activities which earn you points including viewing, commenting and posting in various sections.

suny

Referrals: 64
ForumCoin: 38

Postby raaman » 16 Jun 2019, 14:39

suny wrote:I can only say that I can reach redemption ($10) spending merely 30-40 minutes.

Yeah. Spending thirty or forty minutes daily is possible too. And if we could spend a little more time, then we may be able to reach double that amount too.

raaman

Postby ceci » 16 Jun 2019, 15:38

Any content post can make at least 100 virils since there is 30 Virils rewarded by Virily for each new posting.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,263

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Jun 2019, 16:26

Posting is important but getting to other persons post is important to make your post popular.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 720

Postby raaman » 17 Jun 2019, 12:11

Vehlijanta wrote:Posting is important but getting to other persons post is important to make your post popular.

You mean viewing and commenting other people's posts. Right?

raaman

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Jun 2019, 15:08

I received a BADGE today! I didn't even know they still gave out badges. Cool! :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 360

Postby raaman » 17 Jun 2019, 15:13

cmoneyspinner wrote:I received a BADGE today!

Congratulations. You deserve it!
cmoneyspinner wrote:I didn't even know they still gave out badges. Cool!

That is why you should visit the site at least once daily, gain 10 virils for the site visit and comment on my articles and gain some more virils! How cool and interesting is it...!?

raaman

Postby SUPERSINGH » 17 Jun 2019, 15:25

They provide automatic badges to users and I have few badges over there but not that active nowadays

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,256

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Jun 2019, 15:37

The thing I like the most at Virily are the Lists. They are super easy to do. The next thing I like after that are the Polls. I have done quizzes, and stories but the Lists and Polls take hardly any effort and it seems like readers like them too! I earn lots of virils from viewers.

Another thing I like about Virily is that they index your content right away which means you have a good chance of being found by people who are Googling and searching for stuff. So the internal visits by members is cool. But the fact that external visitors can find my content and I can earn virils for that is also cool!

I joined Virily because Niume went out of business. I really do hope they don't shut down. It is one of the easiest publishing sites I have ever joined.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 360

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum