ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 04:24

If you are serious about making money then you should seriously post and view on Virily to be able to make $10 in a month or 2

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,400

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Apr 2019, 06:24

I just don't have the passion to work on this site probably because of the first impression or the numerous number of ads present on the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 1,194

Postby Yugocean » 15 Apr 2019, 07:29

Ads cannot be a problem, they are source of a site's revenue.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby ceci » 15 Apr 2019, 09:13

ahmedo24 wrote:I just don't have the passion to work on this site probably because of the first impression or the numerous number of ads present on the site.

Yes, there are a lot, and I did click into it accidentally sometimes, but it's fine, as it's the source of revenue for the site.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,538

Postby JASPREET » 15 Apr 2019, 09:19

Yugocean wrote:Ads cannot be a problem, they are source of a site's revenue.

Virily do have lots of ads so they must be making good money out of those but paying very less

JASPREET

Postby mrki444 » 15 Apr 2019, 11:31

suny wrote:Are you satisfied with 10 or even 15 views for a unique post which is not even few cents. Beside you lose the right on your content because there is no edit/delete button on this site. I post 1 in 2-3 month so to keep my account active.

My polls are don't have to much quality so I don't mind losing it. If I would start my own blog with this content, I don't think I would earn anything more. Before much less.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,310

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Apr 2019, 16:00

Virily is a very easy website to work and anyone can post polls or quiz related to things of daily use

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 45

Postby Vehlijanta » 15 Apr 2019, 16:46

JASPREET wrote:

Virily do have lots of ads so they must be making good money out of those but paying very less

Ads are very important for a website. Without ads a website cannot survive and will shut down very soon.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,017

Postby cmoneyspinner » 15 Apr 2019, 17:02

SUPERSINGH wrote:Virily is a very easy website to work and anyone can post polls or quiz related to things of daily use

Quizzes are OK. I prefer POLLS. I also really like the LISTS. It's a fun way to share my tweets and my Instagram posts. I like the Classic List better than the others. I got 2 lists approved this weekend: movies and mushrooms. :lol: Every once I will write a DISCUSSION. But why publish a discussion for 15 virils when you can publish a discussions as a POLL and earn 30 virils?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 212

Postby ceci » 16 Apr 2019, 04:16

JASPREET wrote:

In fact, the value of one Viril improved a lot or even 50% compared to last year. It's a good sign and encourage the users to be more active there.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,538

Postby JASPREET » 16 Apr 2019, 10:29

ceci wrote:
JASPREET wrote:

In fact, the value of one Viril improved a lot or even 50% compared to last year. It's a good sign and encourage the users to be more active there.

It's due to less number of users active on the website and will change if more are active

JASPREET

Postby Yugocean » 16 Apr 2019, 10:53

JASPREET wrote:

They will pay more when they have good profit, they might be dealing with rise for staff.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Apr 2019, 15:42

I am in touch of a few friends and none is active on virily and that's the reason even I am not getting the required motivation to start posting.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 45

Postby mrki444 » 16 Apr 2019, 15:53

ahmedo24 wrote:I just don't have the passion to work on this site probably because of the first impression or the numerous number of ads present on the site.

If yo think you can run similar site and earn for profit with less ads, start it and I'm your first writer.

Try contact owner of RationalMind. Owner was active here before ban and ask does earnings from ads cover all expenses. Last time when I ask it, it didn't but site was few months old.

Last edited by mrki444 on 16 Apr 2019, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,310

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Apr 2019, 15:55

Virily publish ranks for users which is quite unique and other websites should adopt this thing.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,017

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum