New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 09 Apr 2019, 08:22

Since Virily slow update earnings, I'm counting per day how much did I earn points and calculate earnings based on latest update.

Join my site and earn 23 FC coins playing lottery and forum games. Good luck.

Currently we have technical issues. We are coming back soon.
mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 121

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Apr 2019, 15:04

I think you are one of the highest earners from Virily, if not the highest and it's a nice option to make some money every month just by posting easy polls or viewing others.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,514

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Apr 2019, 16:56

sabtra wrote:Yeah, I'm suspecting of double standards but hopefully I'm wrong.

There are always 2 sides to the coin. Not sure if you can characterize the approval process as "double standards" for the simple reason it is their site and they made it clear when you registered that they have the FINAL SAY SO. That means they get to decide what they think is best for their site to keep it up and running. They have to consider all of the members. Each member is there because they are permitted to be there, free of charge. If the member was paying for certain publishing privileges and they were not being treated equally or the same as other paying members then possibly you could complain about "double standards". But the way it is now, the final decisions to review and approve is completely up to the owners. You, the member, are free to leave or to stay. But you're not free to tell them what content they can allow at their site and when they can or can not allow it. They reserve the right to make the final business decisions. That's how all of these social blogging sites are.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 7
ForumCoin: 364

Postby sabtra » 09 Apr 2019, 18:34

cmoneyspinner wrote:
sabtra wrote:Yeah, I'm suspecting of double standards but hopefully I'm wrong.

There are always 2 sides to the coin. Not sure if you can characterize the approval process as "double standards" for the simple reason it is their site and they made it clear when you registered that they have the FINAL SAY SO. That means they get to decide what they think is best for their site to keep it up and running. They have to consider all of the members. Each member is there because they are permitted to be there, free of charge. If the member was paying for certain publishing privileges and they were not being treated equally or the same as other paying members then possibly you could complain about "double standards". But the way it is now, the final decisions to review and approve is completely up to the owners. You, the member, are free to leave or to stay. But you're not free to tell them what content they can allow at their site and when they can or can not allow it. They reserve the right to make the final business decisions. That's how all of these social blogging sites are.

Yeah, perhaps I said something strong that required to be put in quotes. I don't think of double standards as something totally negative or that can only be applied to paying customers, I meant they seem to show having preferences over certain categories of users, setting priorities when it comes to approving content.
I'm not talking of preferences when it comes to content, but when it comes to users.
It is frustrating, not necessarily wrong, and I simply don't get how the editors set these priorities. Perhaps there's no preference, and we're talking of nothing. But again, mine was a supposition, not a belief or certainty.

sabtra

ForumCoin: 391

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Apr 2019, 23:20

@sabtra - I know about as much as you do. Neither of us are on the Inside. We're both just thinking out loud and wondering. :lol: I admit that I wondered if my content was being passed over and someone else was getting approved instead of me. I waited a while. If I thought it took too long I would take my content elsewhere. Lately I have noticed they are slower about approving but my content does get approved. Who knows what's going on behind the scenes? :?:

cmoneyspinner

Postby mrki444 » 10 Apr 2019, 09:11

We will survive this slow approvals. I was also critical. I just hope site will work for long time.

I added one list on pending few days ago and I hope it will bring some Money to.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby JASPREET » 10 Apr 2019, 10:13

I don't think Virily is going to close down or make any changes and will stay working like it's now.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 244

Postby SUPERSINGH » 10 Apr 2019, 15:10

I heard a few days ago from someone that it was able to join Virily. I am not sure if Virily started accepted new members or not.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 123
ForumCoin: 1,514

Postby mrki444 » 10 Apr 2019, 16:53

Me to. I ask user when did he make account, he said few days ago.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Postby sabtra » 10 Apr 2019, 17:52

SUPERSINGH wrote:I heard a few days ago from someone that it was able to join Virily. I am not sure if Virily started accepted new members or not.

mrki444 wrote:Me to. I ask user when did he make account, he said few days ago.

I can't seem to find a page or button where to sign up. They either found a secret portal or registered in the past but never used the site. One thing is sure: I wanna know! :shock: :D

sabtra

ForumCoin: 391

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Apr 2019, 18:18

SUPERSINGH wrote:I heard a few days ago from someone that it was able to join Virily. I am not sure if Virily started accepted new members or not.

That's what I heard. Don't know how they did it. When I went to Sign Up screen it still had the same message. No New Registrations. :?

cmoneyspinner

Postby Joseph83 » 10 Apr 2019, 19:18

Is virily group a different site or a group in forum coin ?

Joseph83

ForumCoin: 436

Postby cmoneyspinner » 10 Apr 2019, 19:25

Joseph83 wrote:Is virily group a different site or a group in forum coin ?

We don't have groups in Forum Coin. We're not that specialized. (Right @Fergal?) But we have threads that are started like this one for people who are also Virily members. It was started so we could support each other. The MyLot thread is the same thing. The thread is just not titled "MyLot Group".

cmoneyspinner

Postby cinderella » 10 Apr 2019, 21:18

sabtra wrote:

mrki444 wrote:Me to. I ask user when did he make account, he said few days ago.

I can't seem to find a page or button where to sign up. They either found a secret portal or registered in the past but never used the site. One thing is sure: I wanna know! :shock: :D

I am also trying to figure out how the new member was able to sign up. She came from the Philippines.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 379

Postby mrki444 » 11 Apr 2019, 09:40

cinderella wrote:She came from the Philippines.

She? I stumbled at male user.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum