ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby Yugocean » 18 Mar 2019, 06:44

My articles were never visited more expect few intelligent people; so I have to move to Quiz first and then Poll because it is easy and pays more.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby ceci » 18 Mar 2019, 08:09

Yugocean wrote:My articles were never visited more expect few intelligent people; so I have to move to Quiz first and then Poll because it is easy and pays more.

It's true due to lower point earned per view.
So, better work on Poll or Quiz.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,538

Postby mrki444 » 18 Mar 2019, 09:49

I see only few new articles published today. I hope it will be more soon.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,312

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Mar 2019, 15:45

From past many days, I am just earning the daily login bonus and unable to post or view anything.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 60

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Mar 2019, 16:33

I check the website whenever I can and always find polls as most popular.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,017

Postby verity » 19 Mar 2019, 02:11

SUPERSINGH wrote:I just logged in but didn't received any login reward so I feel its still not up

Daily login rewards is fine in my part and other virily users here..maybe your device have problems?

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby cinderella » 19 Mar 2019, 03:50

Yugocean wrote:My articles were never visited more expect few intelligent people; so I have to move to Quiz first and then Poll because it is easy and pays more.

I would love to create a combination of all forms of submission to test which one could bring more points. Though I really love to write articles. But if the poll can give me more points then probably, I could increase my poll submission.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 863

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 04:28

Articles are low paying also but if you are passionate about it then its fine.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,415

Postby Yugocean » 19 Mar 2019, 05:46

cinderella wrote:

I would love to create a combination of all forms of submission to test which one could bring more points. Though I really love to write articles. But if the poll can give me more points then probably, I could increase my poll submission.

So go ahead with it, I'll be making a comeback today in Virily and will start with poll.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby ceci » 19 Mar 2019, 08:50

cinderella wrote:

Yes, it's true. How many Virils earned per view for an article? As I know, we able to make 5 Virils per view for poll section.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 3,538

Postby verity » 19 Mar 2019, 08:51

I cannot log in today in virily its too slow loading

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 1,294

Postby mrki444 » 19 Mar 2019, 10:31

verity wrote:I cannot log in today in virily its too slow loading

I earned today 100 virils only from viewing.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,312

Postby JASPREET » 19 Mar 2019, 12:10

Its possible to earn even more viewing because we only need to make a small comment and it will serve us twice, one we will earn and secondly the person who received comment will like to view and comment on our post.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 1,415

Postby sofs » 19 Mar 2019, 15:19

I wish I could get active there, that is the kind of site I would like to work on. I just don't know how I missed registering to that site.
Do you still earn by posting pictures there? That would be one of the main reasons for me to want to post there. Waiting and hoping that Virily would open registrations.

sofs

ForumCoin: 3,446

Postby Vehlijanta » 19 Mar 2019, 16:57

mrki444 wrote:
verity wrote:I cannot log in today in virily its too slow loading

I earned today 100 virils only from viewing.

Can you share the value of 100 virils in USD? How much time it takes you to earn 107 by viewing posts?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,017

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum