New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby amitkokiladitya » 19 Feb 2019, 04:57

jackchun wrote:is someone reply your comments earn you virily point ?

No we don't what paid for the replies we get. We get paid by replying on the comments we get.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 526

Postby jackchun » 20 Feb 2019, 06:42

oh that quite hard earnings for comments there, I need to think of it first

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,402

Postby amitkokiladitya » 20 Feb 2019, 06:58

jackchun wrote:oh that quite hard earnings for comments there, I need to think of it first

Not really... Earning is easy and making simple comments based on what you have read is not at all difficult.

amitkokiladitya

Postby ceci » 20 Feb 2019, 08:51

jackchun wrote:oh that quite hard earnings for comments there, I need to think of it first

The job is simple but time consuming a bit, create post can make earning faster for sure.

@amitkokiladitya, what's your ID there, I can pay you a visit.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 895

Postby SUPERSINGH » 20 Feb 2019, 13:47

I think you are one of the regular members who like to post on virily along with mrki

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 322

Postby mrki444 » 20 Feb 2019, 16:16

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think you are one of the regular members who like to post on virily along with mrki

I didn't post anything this month. I have many obligatons on regular job plus I was working on other projects and I can't handle everything at same time.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,249

Postby cmoneyspinner » 21 Feb 2019, 03:28

You make regular comments here at FC. It's no different at Virily.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 104

Postby Yugocean » 21 Feb 2019, 04:38

cmoneyspinner wrote:

You make regular comments here at FC. It's no different at Virily.

One difference- Virily pays more for receiving then giving; FC pays only to post.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby nakitakona » 21 Feb 2019, 04:56

Yugocean wrote: ... One difference- Virily pays more for receiving then giving; FC pays only to post.

Thanks for this clarification. Therefore in Virily, you have to post more in order to receive viril from the users rather than interacting with fellow virilant. Am I not correct?

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 629

Postby jackchun » 21 Feb 2019, 05:18

virily pay much less for writing comment, but receiving points need you post a quiz and articles

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,402

Postby Yugocean » 21 Feb 2019, 05:21

nakitakona wrote:
Yugocean wrote: ... One difference- Virily pays more for receiving then giving; FC pays only to post.

Thanks for this clarification. Therefore in Virily, you have to post more in order to receive viril from the users rather than interacting with fellow virilant. Am I not correct?

In Virily, you have to receive more in order to get more virils, for post you'll get only 1 viril.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby amitkokiladitya » 21 Feb 2019, 05:24

It was yesterday that I learned that we earn 3 Virils for posting a reply on the comment I have received on any of my discussion.

amitkokiladitya

Postby ceci » 22 Feb 2019, 13:54

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think you are one of the regular members who like to post on virily along with mrki

I go consistently or daily if possible for earn the daily login bonus and viewing for Virils.

ceci

ForumCoin: 895

Postby Vehlijanta » 22 Feb 2019, 15:54

amitkokiladitya wrote:It was yesterday that I learned that we earn 3 Virils for posting a reply on the comment I have received on any of my discussion.

So what's the value of 1 Virily now?

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 707

Postby nakitakona » 22 Feb 2019, 15:59

Yugocean wrote: ,,, In Virily, you have to receive more in order to get more virils, for post you'll get only 1 viril.

Why is it that sometimes I receive 15 virils or 30 virils by an approved article and 3 to 5 virils from a user/member? I don't understand on how they give credits to every activity the member is doing. I don't have a clear point of it.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 629

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum