ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 28 Jan 2019, 17:52

cmoneyspinner wrote:Whereas with Polls or Quizzes, you only earn 2 virils for views

I got 5 points when somebody view my quizz or poll.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 397

Postby cmoneyspinner » 28 Jan 2019, 18:18

mrki444 wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:Whereas with Polls or Quizzes, you only earn 2 virils for views

Oh WOW! MY BAD! I messed up! I get 2 virils for comments. I get 5 virils for views of my quizzes and polls.

What I was trying to say was that I was surprised I got 2 virils for list views. Since I don't do lists that often I was surprised to see all those virils in my Notifications for people viewing my list.

Thanks for correcting me. I don't want to mislead anybody! :thumbup:

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 31

Postby Yugocean » 29 Jan 2019, 05:59

I informed many times that VIrily pay double way- For Both Activity and Interaction.
Users earn more for receiving, so it is better to have your contents visited and commented.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 328

Postby amitkokiladitya » 29 Jan 2019, 07:28

Yugocean wrote:I informed many times that VIrily pay double way- For Both Activity and Interaction.
Users earn more for receiving, so it is better to have your contents visited and commented.

Your content keeps getting you passive earnings months after you have posted them. Moreover, reply to the comments you get on your posts. This keeps your posts in most trending ones and increases the probability of getting the views.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 750

Postby ceci » 29 Jan 2019, 07:30

No more users go to my profile and view my posts, think I should interact more or post some new content.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 394

Postby sofs » 07 Feb 2019, 10:15

cmoneyspinner wrote:
mrki444 wrote:

Oh WOW! MY BAD! I messed up! I get 2 virils for comments. I get 5 virils for views of my quizzes and polls.

What I was trying to say was that I was surprised I got 2 virils for list views. Since I don't do lists that often I was surprised to see all those virils in my Notifications for people viewing my list.

Thanks for correcting me. I don't want to mislead anybody! :thumbup:

That sounds really like a decent way to earn, I just hope they will open new registrations. Passive earnings are the best , you can post a lot of content for such sites.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,398

Postby Yugocean » 07 Feb 2019, 10:30

ceci wrote:No more users go to my profile and view my posts, think I should interact more or post some new content.

I can do that for you; if by any chance you want me, just PM me.

Yugocean

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Feb 2019, 15:36

It is better to help each other and virily is one such website.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 219

Postby mrki444 » 07 Feb 2019, 21:28

How much articles (any type) did you post this month? I didn't post nothing.

mrki444

Postby jackchun » 08 Feb 2019, 06:11

I think it is not valuable to post in virily, unless it's support team is improved

jackchun

ForumCoin: 465

Postby Yugocean » 08 Feb 2019, 06:24

mrki444 wrote:How much articles (any type) did you post this month? I didn't post nothing.

Me too; actually there is nothing to post till we make a supportive friends league who will visit each other.

Yugocean

Postby mrki444 » 08 Feb 2019, 09:07

I visit everybody content each day. I just rare comment it.

mrki444

Postby JASPREET » 08 Feb 2019, 11:46

Comments are harder to make but if we do then we guarantee more visitors to our posts

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 578

Postby nela13 » 08 Feb 2019, 13:12

ceci wrote:No more users go to my profile and view my posts, think I should interact more or post some new content.

I need to post new content as well, I have been busy with other things and only visit the site to get my daily reward of 10 virils.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 297

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Feb 2019, 13:49

I am unable to post anything on virily but I need to post to be able to make some money this month

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,641

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum