ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby cmoneyspinner » 05 Jan 2019, 21:04

In the dashboard it clearly says “Earnings will be calculated and applied to the balance only to users that earned more than 200 virils in a month.” It's not that hard to earn 200 virils. You get 10 virils each time you sign in to your account. If you sign in every day for 30 days ~ that's a month ~ you'll earn 300 virils. Why is everybody complaining? :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 217

Postby cinderella » 06 Jan 2019, 00:52

Sometimes people complain too much without reading the TOS. Personally, I haven't been able to reach payout from the site because I know I am not very active. I hope I won't wait for three years too before giving it more time. Just like what happened to Bitlanders.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 247

Postby suny » 06 Jan 2019, 01:21

I am also not very active for last one year but still manage to reach payout every 3-4 months. That's not a bad idea about spending 5-10 minutes or less a day on a site and get a return of $10-12. :lol:

suny

Referrals: 63
ForumCoin: 475

Postby sofs » 06 Jan 2019, 01:59

cmoneyspinner wrote:In the dashboard it clearly says “Earnings will be calculated and applied to the balance only to users that earned more than 200 virils in a month.” It's not that hard to earn 200 virils. You get 10 virils each time you sign in to your account. If you sign in every day for 30 days ~ that's a month ~ you'll earn 300 virils. Why is everybody complaining? :?

If this is stated on the persons dashboard then I don't see why there are so many doubts and complaints. I guess its just the rush to make money that they don't even see what is right before their eyes, I am saying this because I see that the same people talk about having posted quizzes or commented on others posts.

cinderella wrote:Sometimes people complain too much without reading the TOS. Personally, I haven't been able to reach payout from the site because I know I am not very active. I hope I won't wait for three years too before giving it more time. Just like what happened to Bitlanders.

This seems to be a common malady on every site. I really like this site and how it is laid out. I have been waiting for them to open new registrations because I know I will enjoy being there.

suny wrote:I am also not very active for last one year but still manage to reach payout every 3-4 months. That's not a bad idea about spending 5-10 minutes or less a day on a site and get a return of $10-12. :lol:

Hmm.. that is an awesome way to earn.. I just cannot seem to understand the negative reviews in the light of these comments. Its good that these three comments and a few others here balance out the reviews by others on this thread. Thanks for the positive feedback.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,186

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Jan 2019, 02:38

No reason to spend more time on a website which is filled with all the complaints.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 215

Postby jackchun » 06 Jan 2019, 03:49

because we many are already stick in virily at half way from payment threshold, so we need to active and spend time there still

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,009

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2019, 08:28

I have no time for create new posts but still log in and click and view those polls and quizzes daily if possible. Hope this help in earning.
BTW, my user name: Tiada
Pls view my old posts if you are visiting the site. Thanks!
Let me know your username too, so I can view your posts too.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 776

Postby SUPERSINGH » 06 Jan 2019, 11:08

I am just logging in daily and check earnings which are not updating and leave so I am in no mood to post or view

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Jan 2019, 07:41

I have heard that many regular users have stopped working on the site all because of their dashboard being stuck at the same place.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 304

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 11:06

Its common for virily and looks like they are sleeping and won't update earning soon this month also

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 834

Postby mrki444 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:10

This late updates always take us few days from posting, so we never reach payout in one month.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 843

Postby ceci » 07 Jan 2019, 14:23

Will view some contents while waiting for the updates, just let it be. ;)

ceci

Postby nela13 » 07 Jan 2019, 14:24

ceci wrote:I have no time for create new posts but still log in and click and view those polls and quizzes daily if possible. Hope this help in earning.

I m not doing much more than you, I will search and view your posts as soon as I can.
I have two polls to post this week, but I haven't had time to complete them yet.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 351

Postby SUPERSINGH » 07 Jan 2019, 15:21

I am not doing anything on Virily. Just log in daily and earning 10 credits but they are sleeping I guess and not updating earnings

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 115
ForumCoin: 308

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2019, 09:56

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am not doing anything on Virily. Just log in daily and earning 10 credits but they are sleeping I guess and not updating earnings

I think the site has done updating if not mistaken, but just still not able to see the value.

ceci

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum