ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 02 Jan 2019, 15:17

I post today quizz and poll, without update. Those will be my first content on Virily in 2019.
  • 0

mrki444
 
Posts: 8,780
Reputation: 196
ForumCoin: 348

Re: Virily Group

Postby Vehlijanta » 02 Jan 2019, 16:23

This is the only way to keep earning on virily by not looking at the earnings.
  • 0

User avatar
Vehlijanta
 
Posts: 1,002
Reputation: 16
ForumCoin: 155

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 02 Jan 2019, 17:46

I always wait for update at start of month but than I lose few days for posting and I don't make earn 10$ at end of month.
  • 0

mrki444
 
Posts: 8,780
Reputation: 196
ForumCoin: 348

Re: Virily Group

Postby cmoneyspinner » 02 Jan 2019, 20:06

ceci wrote:We earn via the views on the content we created at Virily.
We can help each other by viewing the content.
Please write down your username if you need help go boost your earning.
My username :tiada
See you there.


My user name at Virily is the same as it is here.

I have tried to visit most of the people who responded to this thread. But you know if you view once you don't get credit if you view more than once. I also try to leave comments if I can. It's a new year, 2019. When I signed in to my Virily account today it showed 5 Virils per view. Somebody visited my posts and a result I earned a lot of virils. I don't know if it's somebody here because you can't really tell who is visiting your pages. But if it is somebody here I just wanted to say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <3
  • 0

User avatar
cmoneyspinner
 
Posts: 5,536
Location: Texas USA
Referrals: 6
Reputation: 1754
ForumCoin: 841

Re: Virily Group

Postby cinderella » 03 Jan 2019, 01:40

cmoneyspinner wrote:
ceci wrote:We earn via the views on the content we created at Virily.
We can help each other by viewing the content.
Please write down your username if you need help go boost your earning.
My username :tiada
See you there.


My user name at Virily is the same as it is here.

I have tried to visit most of the people who responded to this thread. But you know if you view once you don't get credit if you view more than once. I also try to leave comments if I can. It's a new year, 2019. When I signed in to my Virily account today it showed 5 Virils per view. Somebody visited my posts and a result I earned a lot of virils. I don't know if it's somebody here because you can't really tell who is visiting your pages. But if it is somebody here I just wanted to say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <3


I know I am an irregular Virilian but whenever I visit the site, I make sure to visit your posts. I hope that I could be able to allocate time to this site.
  • 1

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
User avatar
cinderella
 
Posts: 2,228
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 308
ForumCoin: 493

Re: Virily Group

Postby amitkokiladitya » 03 Jan 2019, 05:47

Are there any changes in the daily visit points on Virily? I checked today and earned just 5 virils. And again, my dashboard is still unmoved and my earnings have not been credited.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,200
Reputation: 110
ForumCoin: 676

Re: Virily Group

Postby ceci » 03 Jan 2019, 11:07

cmoneyspinner wrote:
ceci wrote:We earn via the views on the content we created at Virily.
We can help each other by viewing the content.
Please write down your username if you need help go boost your earning.
My username :tiada
See you there.


My user name at Virily is the same as it is here.

I have tried to visit most of the people who responded to this thread. But you know if you view once you don't get credit if you view more than once. I also try to leave comments if I can. It's a new year, 2019. When I signed in to my Virily account today it showed 5 Virils per view. Somebody visited my posts and a result I earned a lot of virils. I don't know if it's somebody here because you can't really tell who is visiting your pages. But if it is somebody here I just wanted to say Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <3


Congrats! Hope you hit cash out soon!
  • 1

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 8,940
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 344
ForumCoin: 339

Re: Virily Group

Postby jackchun » 03 Jan 2019, 12:28

I think it's too hard to reach cashout limit as I only earn 10 virily per day ! my old passages has no view at all now
  • 0

jackchun
 
Posts: 4,950
Reputation: 119
ForumCoin: 408

Re: Virily Group

Postby nakitakona » 03 Jan 2019, 12:59

I just check it out. My outstanding earnings for the last month is more than $8 which is tagged as the unpaid earnings. And latest earning is $0.04. I was confused to where my other earnings which are more than $3 go. It is indeed confusing. When you ask them about this problem, anyone will answer you.
  • 0

User avatar
nakitakona
 
Posts: 3,766
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 312
ForumCoin: 531

Re: Virily Group

Postby SUPERSINGH » 03 Jan 2019, 14:11

I just check this website daily and see if they have updated earnings or not but from many days there are no updates.
  • 0

User avatar
SUPERSINGH
 
Posts: 14,122
Location: Singh-a-pur
Referrals: 113
Reputation: 603
ForumCoin: 1,569

Re: Virily Group

Postby nela13 » 03 Jan 2019, 14:40

We already know that virily take some time to update our earnings, sometimes more than a week, what really matters is that they pay us if we reach the minimum, there are several payment proofs from reputated members so, I think there are no reasons to doubt the site.
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,662
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 826
ForumCoin: 296

Re: Virily Group

Postby mrki444 » 03 Jan 2019, 18:23

Everything from yesterday submited content was approved today. In this few days I earned about 1000 points.
  • 1

mrki444
 
Posts: 8,780
Reputation: 196
ForumCoin: 348

Re: Virily Group

Postby amitkokiladitya » 04 Jan 2019, 06:39

I stopped working after they did not update my earnings for a long time. Somehow I lost interest in the site. Now I hardly have any spare time. If I get some, I will.definitely start reworking on the site.
  • 0

User avatar
amitkokiladitya
 
Posts: 2,200
Reputation: 110
ForumCoin: 676

Re: Virily Group

Postby ceci » 04 Jan 2019, 09:19

SUPERSINGH wrote:I just check this website daily and see if they have updated earnings or not but from many days there are no updates.


I am looking forward for that too as the figure show I only have $0.03 earning for last month. :P
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 8,940
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 344
ForumCoin: 339

Re: Virily Group

Postby sofs » 04 Jan 2019, 10:21

nakitakona wrote:I just check it out. My outstanding earnings for the last month is more than $8 which is tagged as the unpaid earnings. And latest earning is $0.04. I was confused to where my other earnings which are more than $3 go. It is indeed confusing. When you ask them about this problem, anyone will answer you.


Which would mean that though you crossed the threshold of payment they still haven't paid you. I wonder why there is so much conflicting information about this site. Maybe the site is not doing well financially? But the number of ads there makes it seem like a cash and traffic rich site.

nela13 wrote:We already know that virily take some time to update our earnings, sometimes more than a week, what really matters is that they pay us if we reach the minimum, there are several payment proofs from reputated members so, I think there are no reasons to doubt the site.


Now this is the conflicting information that gets me all confused. I follow this thread closely because I am looking at virily as a potential earning site.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 974
Reputation: 83
ForumCoin: 1,326

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mrki444 and 3 guests

Reputation System ©'