*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby Angie10 » 17 Jun 2019, 15:48

suny wrote:
A K Rao wrote:I a thinking to jining the virility group since a long time...but the cndfusing statements what II am getting here keeping me away from the site! I am having a feeling that, this would be another time waster for me! Still I will give a chance!

It will not be a time waster for you especially as a member of Mylot who knows how to develop an interaction. The site is faster earner than Mylot and more interesting in my humble opinion.

Wow, a faster earner than MyLot! I know you've recommended this site to me before suny, so I should really shake a leg and investigate it some more. I'm really tempted even though I've said I'll be staying well clear of writing sites.

Angie10

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 4,440

Banner Ad

Postby Vehlijanta » 17 Jun 2019, 16:22

Virily works better if you have it in your daily plans and not best for occasional visitors.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby raaman » 17 Jun 2019, 17:06

cmoneyspinner wrote:The thing I like the most at Virily are the Lists.

I have not tried it so far. Now I wish I should.
cmoneyspinner wrote:The next thing I like after that are the Polls.

Polls are easy to do and brings good amount of virils too.
cmoneyspinner wrote:But the fact that external visitors can find my content and I can earn virils for that is also cool!

I think virily is not paying for external views since the last two years. This is what I learnt from our friend @suny. If I am wrong, please correct me.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Jun 2019, 17:42

I don't know if or when this changed. But that sort of defeats the purpose of putting your referral ID in your link when you share via social media. It would be hard for me to test since I am a member and all my views are internal. Maybe I could get a friend who is not a Virilyan to click on a couple of my links and then I'll see if I earn any virils from their views.

Also wanted to add that I published an independent review of Virily at Sitejabber. https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/virily.com I think independent reviews of a site helps build its reputation.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby suny » 17 Jun 2019, 17:51

It will not be a time waster for you especially as a member of Mylot who knows how to develop an interaction. The site is faster earner than Mylot and more interesting in my humble opinion.[/quote]

Wow, a faster earner than MyLot! I know you've recommended this site to me before suny, so I should really shake a leg and investigate it some more. I'm really tempted even though I've said I'll be staying well clear of writing sites.[/quote]

It's not a writing site, again in my humble opinion but a fun site. If you don't want to to write, just take a picture and post it.
@cmoneyspinner, your content will get viewers but not views unless they join the site.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby cmoneyspinner » 17 Jun 2019, 18:41

suny wrote:@cmoneyspinner, your content will get viewers but not views unless they join the site.

I am a little confused because I remember one time going through my Notifications and saw virils for external views. I don't see them often. But I have seen them. At any rate I am earning quite a few virils from members visiting my content and I'm happy with that.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby Alexandoy » 17 Jun 2019, 22:14

Vehlijanta wrote:Virily works better if you have it in your daily plans and not best for occasional visitors.

How much can you earn from Virily in a day?

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby cinderella » 18 Jun 2019, 01:01

cmoneyspinner wrote:
suny wrote:@cmoneyspinner, your content will get viewers but not views unless they join the site.

I am a little confused because I remember one time going through my Notifications and saw virils for external views. I don't see them often. But I have seen them. At any rate I am earning quite a few virils from members visiting my content and I'm happy with that.

There was also a time when I can those notifications. But not anymore. Another thing is I have a friend who joined under me but did not see any notification of it or any credit. But it's okay. as long as the site pays.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby Yugocean » 18 Jun 2019, 05:04

I hardly remember if I got virils for any external view; this external view earning might be for Virily owner.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby suny » 18 Jun 2019, 06:16

I confirm having external views in the past through my tweets and views coming from appearing on search engines but that was long back. I rarely see a "visitor" in my notification now. I think they even reversed number of views of few members for bringing fake views and stopped the external views since then.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby sofs » 18 Jun 2019, 06:25

The site works for four days in a week, lol. They don't approve anything from Friday onward, i think if they could do something about it that would be great. I love the site and I want to do some work there on the weekends but it puts me off when it takes till Tuesday afternoon to see my posts. Week days are rather busy for me these days.
Too many posts clumped together also do not work really.
I need to figure out a way to work on Virily.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Jun 2019, 16:28

I have seen comments with these complaints but virily don't make any changes.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby raaman » 18 Jun 2019, 16:49

Vehlijanta wrote:I have seen comments with these complaints but virily don't make any changes.

May be that they don't care for user members.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Jun 2019, 22:05

sofs wrote:The site works for four days in a week, lol. They don't approve anything from Friday onward, i think if they could do something about it that would be great. I love the site and I want to do some work there on the weekends but it puts me off when it takes till Tuesday afternoon to see my posts. Week days are rather busy for me these days.
Too many posts clumped together also do not work really.
I need to figure out a way to work on Virily.

Maybe the moderators and clerks are off on those days or perhaps the budget for salary expenses are good for 4 days a week only.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby verity » 19 Jun 2019, 10:11

Alexandoy wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:Virily works better if you have it in your daily plans and not best for occasional visitors.

How much can you earn from Virily in a day?

The earnings you can make in virily is Unlimited ;) In Every activity that you would do!

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum