*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby JASPREET » 04 Jan 2019, 11:37

Virily is always like that. If you are okay with that then its fine otherwise you need to switch to other websites.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby nela13 » 04 Jan 2019, 13:55

sofs wrote:Now this is the conflicting information that gets me all confused. I follow this thread closely because I am looking at virily as a potential earning site.

Besides they take some time to update earnings, if you reach the minimum, $10, every month you will get paid. It is a good earning site if you dedicate time working on it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 405

Postby nakitakona » 04 Jan 2019, 14:21

Verily, verily, I say unto you that I keep on visiting Virily everyday to check and monitor if there is an update of my earnings. Well, to my dismay, no improvement. I have a second thought of taking a short rest from that site.

nakitakona

ForumCoin: 236

Postby SUPERSINGH » 04 Jan 2019, 14:36

I don't like Virily, they have made me feel frustrated by not updating the earnings. Will try to get one payment and leave this website

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby sofs » 04 Jan 2019, 14:48

nakitakona wrote:Verily, verily, I say unto you that I keep on visiting Virily everyday to check and monitor if there is an update of my earnings. Well, to my dismay, no improvement. I have a second thought of taking a short rest from that site.

LOLthat made me laugh.Thanks for the laughs. But I guess you may not have to worry so much as people so strongly feel that the site pays even if it is a bit slow.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Vehlijanta » 04 Jan 2019, 16:32

They will probably I update earnings in the second week of the month like they did last month.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby verity » 04 Jan 2019, 23:38

Currently i have now $ 5 usd in virily . for just only logging in and make a simple task :lol:

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby Whiterose » 05 Jan 2019, 06:52

I have joined the site and makes some clicks on the site and gain some few credits.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Abigael » 05 Jan 2019, 07:01

I sounds great that it really pays to be in virily. I will join the site soon so that I can start earning too even if it is after two months.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 14:36

Vehlijanta wrote:They will probably I update earnings in the second week of the month like they did last month.

Well, that would be good and I am sure everyone including me would be happy about it. Therefore, we would know how do stand on that site. I mean our status of working on them whether we are doing well or not. Is our effort deserve to be rewarded so to speak.

nakitakona

Postby ceci » 05 Jan 2019, 14:41

Vehlijanta wrote:They will probably I update earnings in the second week of the month like they did last month.

Noted, will wait and see. Thanks!

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby sofs » 05 Jan 2019, 14:48

Whiterose wrote:I have joined the site and makes some clicks on the site and gain some few credits.

Did you join today? I have been told that the site is not taking in new members. I have been checking regularly to see if there is a change in the status. I haven't seen any changes yet. It still says User registration is currently not allowed.

sofs

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 15:43

@sofs, I haven't noticed that Virily is no longer accepting new registration. Is it finally? Or temporarily? What is their reason? Do they make announcement for that?

nakitakona

Postby sofs » 05 Jan 2019, 16:05

nakitakona wrote:@sofs, I haven't noticed that Virily is no longer accepting new registration. Is it finally? Or temporarily? What is their reason? Do they make announcement for that?

User registration is currently not allowed.
I copy pasted the notice from the site. I have tried the referral route through my friend there and that also doesn't seem to work for now. So I guess that is it for now I guess.

sofs

Postby Yugocean » 05 Jan 2019, 17:41

Those who are already registered, they too are not doing much due to slow paying.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,960

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum