*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby raaman » 18 Aug 2019, 06:59

Alexandoy wrote:I didn't know that there are verified members although I have noticed that one or several posts would appear any time of the day as if it was licensed to be published.

I think verified users have the privilege of posting without any moderation.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 18 Aug 2019, 08:41

Yes, Verified users enjoy this privilege where there posts are not moderated and posted when they submit.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby sofs » 18 Aug 2019, 11:32

I have still not clearly understood how you become a verified user. Some say its the number of posts you submit, some say it depends on the number of words per posts, but the posts by mods doesn't specifically answer this question.
Yes, they can post directly, no moderation or review required.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ceci » 18 Aug 2019, 12:51

It's fine to go thru the moderator, to me.
No update on the dashboard, anyway, I will try to post consistently to hit cash out this month.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby suny » 18 Aug 2019, 13:25

sofs wrote:I have still not clearly understood how you become a verified user. Some say its the number of posts you submit, some say it depends on the number of words per posts, but the posts by mods doesn't specifically answer this question.
Yes, they can post directly, no moderation or review required.

Actually the regular members on this site that joined right in the beginning got this status by the site administration. I think there was a time when we could chat with moderators and discuss everything. I could have this status but I was not regular for last 15-20 months and now there is no way you can interact with site any more.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby mrki444 » 18 Aug 2019, 13:30

JASPREET wrote:Yes, Verified users enjoy this privilege where there posts are not moderated and posted when they submit.

How do you become verified users?

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby sofs » 18 Aug 2019, 13:32

suny wrote:Actually the regular members on this site that joined right in the beginning got this status by the site administration. I think there was a time when we could chat with moderators and discuss everything. I could have this status but I was not regular for last 15-20 months and now there is no way you can interact with site any more.

So no one in the last few years has become a verified member I assume. Yeah I agree that its kind of impossible to interact with admins on this site. They don't even seem to respond to any mails or post about difficulty on the site. Even the badges have stopped coming. Just a few owlies are coming our way. Okay so its no point trying to get verified status.
Isn't that a bit unfair to other regulars on the site?

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby raaman » 18 Aug 2019, 14:09

sofs wrote:Isn't that a bit unfair to other regulars on the site?

That is very much true, but in the online world, who cares for whom?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby Vehlijanta » 18 Aug 2019, 15:15

I like to know how to become a verified user on virily. Can we pay $10 to become a verified member?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby SUPERSINGH » 18 Aug 2019, 16:01

There is no shortcut to become a verified member on the website. I think the way they are selected is a very complex procedure where they review the posts of the top ranked user.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby suny » 18 Aug 2019, 17:01

sofs wrote:
suny wrote:Actually the regular members on this site that joined right in the beginning got this status by the site administration. I think there was a time when we could chat with moderators and discuss everything. I could have this status but I was not regular for last 15-20 months and now there is no way you can interact with site any more.

So no one in the last few years has become a verified member I assume. Yeah I agree that its kind of impossible to interact with admins on this site. They don't even seem to respond to any mails or post about difficulty on the site. Even the badges have stopped coming. Just a few owlies are coming our way. Okay so its no point trying to get verified status.
Isn't that a bit unfair to other regulars on the site?

The site started in March or April, 2017 and I joined it right in the beginning but I stopped after 7-8 months due my own offline activities. I remember the time when moderators were online all the time and they answered you on live chat as and when you had a problem or needed a clarification. Now, I have tried to contact them through email but it is not possible anymore.

suny

Postby Alexandoy » 18 Aug 2019, 23:37

suny wrote:
The site started in March or April, 2017 and I joined it right in the beginning but I stopped after 7-8 months due my own offline activities. I remember the time when moderators were online all the time and they answered you on live chat as and when you had a problem or needed a clarification. Now, I have tried to contact them through email but it is not possible anymore.

Thanks for the info. With the 2 years of existence I guess the site is stable.

Alexandoy

ForumCoin: 17

Postby bestwriter » 19 Aug 2019, 01:21

Alexandoy wrote:
suny wrote:

Thanks for the info. With the 2 years of existence I guess the site is stable.

Looking at this profile it seems virily has been around for 4 years https://virily.com/users/editor/

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Postby jackchun » 19 Aug 2019, 03:09

I forget how long virily start paying, I think it should one and a half year before ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby suny » 19 Aug 2019, 03:44

bestwriter wrote:
Alexandoy wrote:
suny wrote:

Looking at this profile it seems virily has been around for 4 years https://virily.com/users/editor/

You check all other members including me and you will find 3 years' logo on them. Actually this logo comes in the beginning of the year itself. As far this user, they must be owner who started the site 3 years or so ago.

suny

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum