ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Any improvements you would like to see for earning online?

Postby tusziget » 03 May 2018, 06:18

Well,there are some low paying sites,but even in that case,it would be good,if those low paying sites would pay their members fro their work online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 181

Postby skysnap » 03 May 2018, 07:09

I hope to earn atleast 50$ a day if not 100$. I am having hard time reaching that value.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 480

Postby arunima » 03 May 2018, 07:40

Most of the sites pay peanuts. I look at these as my extra pocket money. Earning up to $5 per day would be ideal for me. However, that seems not possible for me. I get very little time to work online due to my regular job, children and other chores. I have also limited myself to few sites only due to lack of time. Most of them are slow and low payers.

--- 03 May 2018, 07:41 ---

I am also exploring for sites that pay well for good standard articles and creative writing. My search is still on.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 283

Postby Rational Mind » 03 May 2018, 08:10

arunima wrote:Most of the sites pay peanuts. I look at these as my extra pocket money. Earning up to $5 per day would be ideal for me. However, that seems not possible for me. I get very little time to work online due to my regular job, children and other chores. I have also limited myself to few sites only due to lack of time. Most of them are slow and low payers.

--- 03 May 2018, 07:41 ---

I am also exploring for sites that pay well for good standard articles and creative writing. My search is still on.

If you already have a regular job, I don't think you should expect more from online work. Online work is just to make few bucks.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby jessabumagat » 03 May 2018, 08:38

I think they should increase their pay rates.. I would love if they do this

jessabumagat

ForumCoin: 84

Postby riddy09 » 22 Jul 2018, 00:16

jessabumagat wrote:I think they should increase their pay rates.. I would love if they do this

They can increase the pay rates if it is possible. Mostly, they don't and they can't. Oftentimes, we will see earning sites that pay high at first and gradually decrease their pay rates not otherwise.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 529

Postby chicnthin » 22 Jul 2018, 00:34

riddy09 wrote:
jessabumagat wrote:I think they should increase their pay rates.. I would love if they do this

They can increase the pay rates if it is possible. Mostly, they don't and they can't. Oftentimes, we will see earning sites that pay high at first and gradually decrease their pay rates not otherwise.

True. It's like demand and supply. If there are a lot of members already, they would possibly decrease their pay rates.

chicnthin

ForumCoin: 19

Postby riddy09 » 22 Jul 2018, 09:14

It happens a lot. It's like their as welcome bonus for members to take advantage. If a site start with no way to attract members then, it will definitely cease to exist.

riddy09

Postby sprit2017 » 22 Jul 2018, 20:37

I would like improved earnings, lower minimum payouts. And I would like to earn faster, not so slow. I know that we need to work hard, but working on a site for 10 months for a payment is too much.

sprit2017

ForumCoin: 104

Postby riddy09 » 22 Jul 2018, 21:39

sprit2017 wrote:I would like improved earnings, lower minimum payouts. And I would like to earn faster, not so slow. I know that we need to work hard, but working on a site for 10 months for a payment is too much.

I also wish for that. But this is simply impossible for most of earning sites. It's not like regular jobs that you can get promotion or have wage increase. It's so hard to earn fast particularly on penny sites like PTCs.

riddy09

Postby tusziget » 23 Jul 2018, 02:53

I would like to see more paid to post forums online,to be active there and to earn well from the sites.It would be good way to earn online,because I love writing.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 181

Postby arunima » 23 Jul 2018, 05:25

I would recommend a good pay rate and some quality work. I would love to work full time online if I get to write good quality articles and get paid well for them.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 283

Postby anorona » 23 Jul 2018, 09:01

arunima wrote:I would recommend a good pay rate and some quality work. I would love to work full time online if I get to write good quality articles and get paid well for them.

I agree. Most of the online earning gives low payrate and i hope in the future it can be changed because from what I see instead of increasing the payrate, sites usually lowerring it after some years.

anorona

ForumCoin: 147

Postby cinderella » 24 Jul 2018, 11:42

I also wish to earn more but for the past several months of working continuously, my current earning is just fine considering that I couldn't work online on a full time. I hope that the sites continue to grow and succeed so they can stay for a longer time.

cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 164

Postby fergus1234 » 24 Jul 2018, 13:10

People should not be paid according to the color of their skin. People should be paid for their skill and reputation.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 127

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum